
I love thrift stores. Its always a treasure hunt for me. I never know what I might find there. There is something delightful about finding something awesome at a thrift store…. I can spend hours in those places, I try to go as often as I can.
These pictures are from the Salvation Army near my house. I love this particular store, because they keep it very clean and inviting, and I always find something there.


















10 comments:
WOW! ITS ACTUALLY CLEAN AND NICE! Our thrift shop is so messy and sometimes dirty and no one speaks english. Its frustrating. Thats why I have like my little routine everytime. Make a circle from the door through the shoes, books toys, knick knacks, clothes, pillows furniture, china and then back for one more loop!
GREAT BALLS OF FIRE...this is the most beautiful GOODWILL I have ever seen in my entire life! And, I have been in a LOT of Goodwills.
Boy, would I love to get in THERE.
Thanks for sharing...
love, bj
Good morning, Virginia... I too love thrift stores... I visit our local thrift stores almost every day; it's like going to Treasure Land! :) Yours have great things, wish I could visit it with you....
Have a lovely day sweet friend
cielo
Virginia, I use to love thrift stores etc until I moved to Calif. The excitement of treasure for a great price. I have NEVER seen a more clean and beautiful second hand store. One would never know looking at those pictures. SHOP!SHOP! SHOP! Lucky you. Love and Prayers,
Looks like an upscale boutique! A new SA opened in Round Rock like the one in your pictures - but they're too pricy. So it's back to Goodwill for me! It's so much fun to look through. ;)Nancy
Wow, my thrift stores never looked like that! If they did, then maybe I would have gone there more often :)
BG
Wowie wow WOW! I can't even begin to tell you how opposite this looks from the SA thrift shop in my town. I saw quite a few items I would like to bring home. I can't wait to see what you chose. : )
WOW! Your Salvation Army looks like Home Goods to me.. it would put my local SA to shame! No wonder why you love to come here! I would do the same.
I love thrift shopping too....great photos.
Virginia,
thanks so much for coming to my open house and leaving such a nice comment! I too LOVE thrifting..you have the cadillac of salvation army's there...wow. So jealous. Ours are just piled with junk. I'll be back to visit your treasures.
Be good
santa
Post a Comment