TRUST GOD ONE DAY AT A TIME! &
“PRAY WITHOUT CEASING! ”

Never let anything so fill you with sorrow as to make you forget the joy of the Christ risen...Mother Teresa

BELIEVE
To believe is to know that every day is a new beginning.It is to trust that miracles happen, and dreams really do come true.To believe is to see angels dancing among the clouds,To know the wonder of a stardust sky and the wisdom of the man in the moon.To believe is to know the value of a nurturing heart,The innocence of a child’s eyes and the beauty of an aging hand,for it is through their teachings we learn to love.To believe is to find the strength and courage that lies within us.When it is time to pick up the pieces and begin again.To believe is to know we are not alone,That life is a gift and this is our time to cherish it.To believe is to know that wonderful surprises are just waiting to happen,And all our hopes and dreams are within reach.If only we believe.
- Author Unknown

St. Ignatius of Loyola

Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty, my memory, my understanding, and my entire will, All I have and call my own.

You have given all to me. To you, Lord, I return it.

Everything is yours; do with it what you will. Give me only your love and your grace, that is enough for me.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Hopeful Friday



Do you believe in Angels? Are there people in your life who's like angels to you? You might open yourself up to receiving more miracles if you just believe, believe that you're not alone, that God is with you and he is sending His angels to guide and protect you. It's amazing what can truly happen, how your life can be so grand; when you give up trying on your own, and let God hold your hand.
The Bible says that God has appointed many angels to those who love God and call to Him, "Psalms 91:11 For He shall give His angels charge over you, To keep you in all your ways."

If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast. (Psalm 139:9-10
Today is Hopeful Friday hosted by The House In The Roses please go and visit Cielo and all the participants and get yours spirits lift by their beautiful posts.

10 comments:

CIELO said...

Good morning, Beautiful! Indeed, I believe in angels. Angels have guided me all through my life; in moments of need, their presence had opened up for me a way to Heaven....

The golden moments in the stream of life rush past us and we see nothing but sand; the angels come to visit us, and we only know them when they are gone. ~George Elliot

ps: Hopeful Friday is up now, you can link now....

Have a wonderful weekend, sweet lady

Cielo

Suzanne said...

Virginia, Beautiful! How can one not believe in these beautiful creatures. They are always there to protect and guide us. BELIEVE says it ALL. Have a wonderful weekend. Love and Prayers, Suzanne

CONNIE said...

I do believe in angels! This is a beautiful post, Virginia. Thanks for sharing.

Have a great weekend!

Skoots1moM said...

WHAT A PRETTY ANGEL!!
THANKS FOR SHARING...

Virginia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi there, I sure do believe in angels. I have seen there work many times while working in the hospital. Thank you for your lovely post.

Bab's Kitchen said...

Beautiful! even the song is beautiful. I believe in angels!

Anonymous said...

virginia,
Yes...I do believe there is Angels....Lovely post...Beautiful... I love the rainbow post...WOW! Beautiful picture and thoughts...You have a wonderful weekends..Smiles and Hugs Katherinellen

bj said...

Hi...just stopping by to check your PINKS ...ok, I'll come back later./...

Carrie said...

These are wonderful Bible promises.