
Today I’m showing some thinks, I would love to have, I think they are very soft and pretty.
I can see myself laying down reading and relaxing on the beautiful chaise lounge, and I love the ottoman. Of course I think my husband will put his foot down and tell me enough To much pink for him. Oh well, it doesn't cost to dream.
I believe in pink. I believe laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in happiness. I believe that tomorrow Is another day. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe in miracles.
Have a Happy and Bless Saturday! and be sure to visit Beverly at http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/ for a list of all the participants.
Keep Praying for the victims affected by the storm.


43 comments:
Happy Pink Saturday, Virginia.
Dreaming is a wonderful thing, and I love your pink dreams.
Thanks for sharing your fantastic attitude about life.
Virginia, I love your pink dreams! I also enjoyed the "beliefs" you shared at the end of your post. I hope to keep those words in mind--they are good ones! Dana
Dreams are wonderful stuff!!
I believe in dreams!!
love, bj
Hi Lady, Don't know why but pink always brings a smile to our face.
Have a blessed day.
Judy
Virginia, Thank you so much for coming to visit me.Your pink dream list is so pretty and your beliefs are wonderful!!Happy pink saturday!Hugs,Jen
OOOOOO, lots of pretties in pink. I think the armoire is my favorite!
I believe in all of those things as well Virginia.
Your dreams in pink are sweet. Thank you for visiting me today on my very first Pink Saturday!
Love your pretty pink collage. And your positive attitude! Laughing and kissing all the way!
That was a beautiful collage. I am going to have to go try that out. Was it easy? I need easy!
Becky
Beautiful words and picture! Thanks for visiting me. C&G Design
Love your pink post today....I would love everything on your collage~and I think kissing is the best too~XOXO
Happy Pink Saturday!
I love your PINK post! Lovely!
~ Gabriela ~
Beautiful Pink choices. I am with you - I love pink's suble softness. Have a wonderful day.
Happy pink Saturday!
blessings,
kari & kijsa
Virginia, Happy Pink Saturday. Just love your warm and loving words. BELIEVE is a favorite word of mine. It says it ALL. You have beautiful pink dreams. Love everyone of them. Love and Praayers
Happy Pink Saturday.
So pretty! I need to make one of those! Happy Pink Saturday!
Happy Pink Saturday! Continue to dream and love.
Your pink collage is very pretty. That armoire is gorgeous.
oh my gosh I think my husband is like urs! Enough with this pink frilly stuff.... haha
I told him give me a girl and then it wouldnt be so bad! I need soemthing pink and cute in my life! I have 2 boys....
xoxo
casa bella chic
I love the polyvore design you made. That's a great assortment of goodies. Have a great weekend and I'll remember to pray for the storm victims and the train victims here in Southern California...
I love your Dream Pretties! If you get more than one send the other my way, please? :)
LOVE your screened in pool AND your blog.
By God's blessed grace I am living my answered prayer!
Virginia,
Happy Pink Saturday!
Thank you for visiting my blog. Hugs, BobbiJo
Virginia, I believe you are the sweetest person to have such a lovely outlook on life. Your pink post is very sweet too. have a blessed weekend.
Hugs...Jeanne
Happy Pink Saturday! I have the same beliefs!!
Virgina, what a pretty pink room!!!
So many beautiful things. Wouldn't these go together to make the most gorgeous room? I could live in a room like that. Happy pinksat!
Holley
Very pretty....I see a few thing I like in that picture as well.....
Hugs,
Mo :-)
wow, I love the lounge ottoman and the vase!
Very pretty!
BG
Thanks for the visit today...happy PINKness day to you!!
Jan
Hello Sweet Virgina!
Happy Pink Saturday! I love your Pink dream post! I also love to read your words of wisdom!
Hugs,
Maryjane
Those are some beautiful pink pretties!! Your "beliefs" are great! Have a great pink day!
You've dreamed of some beautiful things. Yesterday I ran into a friend of mine while I was treasure hunting. She is a seamstress and was telling me of slip covers and dust ruffles and curtains and pillows she is making for a lady. Everything was pink and roses and fringe. She was wondering how in the world the husband was liking it. :)
veritable plethora of pinkness there. Makes me want to go sit in that room and gaze around it.
What a sweet post and it is good to dream, especially about pink good things like these!
I love your beautiful window treatments below! They are so light and airy! ~Rhonda :)
Thank you for your beautiful response to my post. All I can say is "Amen".
Hello Virginia
Pink is a wonderful way to dream!
Love all the pretty pink things in that picture!
Happy Belated Pink Saturday,
Love, Ann
Oh.. I love laughing and kissing too! :) haha The free things in life are wonderful *sigh*
I love that settee! I want it...I would love to sit on it on a rainny day with some tea in a pink floral cup and wearing a satin robe by the fireplace reading a good book! Oh!!! in some fluffy pink slippers!
Ps....I believe in miricles too! they happen to my family all the time. Escpeicially a BIG one this last week. God is good all the time and all the time God is good!
kisses
xoxo
Casa bella chic
pss...do u have any advice on how to get my blog out there and have more readers know about it? thanks
your pink dreams are so wonderful!
Dreaming is so fun and relaxing. Happy Pink Weekend!
Kathy
beautiful post. I love it. Your sea of pink is perfect. Happy Pink Saturday
-Mya
Your pink dream are beautiful....I love all your post the Enhanting Window...prayers...Believe...It's wonderful. I add you to my list..you have a lovely home. I've been out of town...I'm back and trying to catch up my blogging. You have a wonderful day...Katherinellen
pink is such a "dreamy" color. have a wonderful week!! thanks for visiting me and glad i finally got to visit you!
Post a Comment