TRUST GOD ONE DAY AT A TIME! &
“PRAY WITHOUT CEASING! ”

Never let anything so fill you with sorrow as to make you forget the joy of the Christ risen...Mother Teresa

BELIEVE
To believe is to know that every day is a new beginning.It is to trust that miracles happen, and dreams really do come true.To believe is to see angels dancing among the clouds,To know the wonder of a stardust sky and the wisdom of the man in the moon.To believe is to know the value of a nurturing heart,The innocence of a child’s eyes and the beauty of an aging hand,for it is through their teachings we learn to love.To believe is to find the strength and courage that lies within us.When it is time to pick up the pieces and begin again.To believe is to know we are not alone,That life is a gift and this is our time to cherish it.To believe is to know that wonderful surprises are just waiting to happen,And all our hopes and dreams are within reach.If only we believe.
- Author Unknown

St. Ignatius of Loyola

Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty, my memory, my understanding, and my entire will, All I have and call my own.

You have given all to me. To you, Lord, I return it.

Everything is yours; do with it what you will. Give me only your love and your grace, that is enough for me.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Pink Saturday

Thanks to Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for hosting another fun PINK SATURDAY. So go and visit her blog at http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/ and all the other participants to see what's new in their wonderful PINK world.
"Fill your Life with Love"

"Sharing is the heart of loving"
Thomas Malloy



A rose is a rose is a rose is a rose.
Gertrude Stein



Have A Happy & BLESS Pink Saturday!

36 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Virginia.

Wow, I adore that chair. It is beautiful, and so unusual.

Thanks for sharing so many pretty pinks today.

Jeanne said...

Virginia, what a true sentiment by the unknown author. I so BELIEVE. Life is a gift and we can make it beautiful and happy just by choosing it to be so. My mother always told us when we were growing up. "You are responsible for your own happiness in life" I believe it!

Now for your fine pink things. They are all so lovely. I especially love the last photo of the display of all the pretty pink things together. Lovely.

Hugs, Jeanne

bj said...

Beautiful pinks, my friend!!
love, bj

Glennis said...

That chair would be perfect for a garden party! Have a great pink Saturday!

Vanessa Greenway said...

That chair is just so pretty! Have a great day! xo Vanessa

mommyholly said...

Virginia, these are beautiful pink pictures!!! :) Hope you are enjoying a wonderful Saturday, xo!

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

Happy Pink Saturday! thanks for sharing your lovely pinkynes.. lovely!

Gabriela said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

I am in love with these PINK roses!

~ Gabriela ~

Abuela Beauty said...

HOla Virginia!!
Heromoso el sombrero ! y la silla me encanta!!

Happy Pink Saturday!!
Besitos desde Argentina

Silvia

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

What lovely pinks....I love the bowl....and the chair looks great at your desk....great pinks.
Hugs,
Mo :-)

Katie said...

Wow that chair is incredible! What a beautiful piece of art!

Happy Pink Saturday and love to you too!

ellen b. said...

Oh so sweet and lovely all the pinkiness here. have a great Saturday...

Patricia said...

These are lovely settings for Pink Saturday, especially your first photo. Beautiful. Happy Pink Saturday.
Patricia
http://theunfinishedflower.typepad.com/

Just A Girl said...

What sweet pinkness everywhere, but my favorite is the chair. How darling is that!
Happy Pink Saturday!

SmilingSally said...

I especially like the bowl. Happy Pink Saturday!

Barrie said...

Everything is gorgeous, but I particularly love the lamp in the last photo.

Happy Pink Saturday!

Suzanne said...

BELIEVE! This word says it ALL. I have this word ALL over my home. Love ALL your pinks, especially the chair. Have a Blessed Pink Saturday. Love and Prayers, Suzanne

Kathy said...

Sweet, sweet pink things!
Kathy

Unknown said...

What yummy PINK goodies you have!
Happy Pink!
Lorena

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Beautiful PINK post! I especially love that wicker desk & the fabric underneath the glass, and the pretty bowl full of doilies & soaps!!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Jayne said...

What a lovely "oh so pink" blog! You live in a pretty pink world, don't you?!

Thanks for visiting my blog at mysongwithin on my first Pink Saturday.

Blessings, Jayne

Jessica said...

I agree....love is all there is. :) I adore that chair! Thanks so much for coming by!

J. :)

Anonymous said...

Virginia,
Love the "Believe" poem...It's beautiful! Love all your pink treasures...especilly the chair. thains for stopping by and sweet comments...You have a wonderful Pink Saturday...Katherinellen

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Pinkness!
Be a Pink sweetie,
Shelia :)

artis1111 said...

LOVE the chair. Pinkness to you Kathy

Suzie Button said...

Hi, Virginia, I love all your pink items! The chair is just wonderful. I hope you had a wonderful Pink Saturday!

Tricia said...

I bet the vintage rose smells so good. Happy Pink Saturday

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Hey Virginia, I love the bowl with the roses! Pink Bliss for sure. :o)

Happy Pink Saturday!!

Gone said...

Happy PINKness Virginia! I love all of the ROSES!!!

~Blessings,
Jan

Angie said...

What a pretty desk! I would love to sit at that and blog!

~Angie

Cami said...

I can smell that rose scent!

Anonymous said...

That chair is a keeper! Wow!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your Saturday pink shares! I zeroed right in on that wonderful dressing table and the delightful chair!

Your opening thoughts from the unknown author are powerful--thank you for such a great way to start my Sunday! Dana

Betty said...

Beautiful pink pictures. I hope you're having a wonderful pink weekend!

KatCollects said...

Love all of your pink treasures! Happy Pink Saturday!
Kathy

Joanna said...

You have a lot of great "pink" items! I also love that window of yours. :) I really need to fix up a nice seating area around a window, so I can sit and enjoy a few minutes every now & then. xoxo, Joanna