Cielo from The House In The Roses ~~ http://houseinroses.blogspot.com/ is hosting a "Hopeful Friday", to celebrate God's love and to make a chain of positive thoughts and inspirational messages. So join Cielo every Friday.I decided to keep my post from Tuesday, because I'm still lifting my prayers to God to keep all safe from Ike.
I am adding special prayers to everyone that has had to deal with this major storm/hurricane and for what is in store .

O Heavenly Father, all the elements of nature obey Your commands, including hurricanes. Calm the storms that threaten us and turn our fear of Your power into praise of Your goodness.
Grant this through Our Lord Jesus Christ, Your Son, who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever.
Amen.




10 comments:
Amen!
My thoughts and prayers are also with those who will be/have been effected by this storm.
take care,
Dawn
Thank you for that! My prayers are with all of does who are suffering specially does in cuba and the island Tuks and Caicos who 80% of the population lost their homes. Ike is not done so prayers warriors be on you feet.
at his feet,
Barbara Andino
http://barbara-theroseprincess.blogspot.com/
I am in agreement with your prayer. Amen.
ps. Thanks for visiting my blog
ginny
Dear sweet Virginia, your post today touched my heart in so many silent ways... I'm lifting my voice with you to our Heaving Father in behalf of the people and countries affected by the fury of nature.... I wish for them comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, and rainbows to follow the clouds...
And by the way, I loved the poem you left on my blog.... it fill my cup with joy... THANK YOU.
Hugs
cielo
They all have my prayers...we lived in Corpus Christi years ago and survived a fierce hurricane. I pray that those in Ike's path will be safe.
I hate it for those folks! I hope they are all okay when it is said and done!
Amen..
God Bless.
J
So touchy thoughts, dear Virginia. I've heard from our local channels and sent my sincere prayers for those in the path Ike. We need to be hopeful and strong in every second we breathe.
I too am praying along with you for all the people in the wake of hurricane Ike. Thank you so much. I have enjoyed your blog. I will be back.
Post a Comment