Cielo from The House In The Roses is sponsoring an "Enchanting Window Party". Go and visit Cielo at http://houseinroses.blogspot.com/ and visit all the participants that are showing there beautiful windows.
To me windows are like the windows of opportunity in life. Like in our homes we have many different ones to look at our world. There are times when windows of opportunity appear and forwhatever fear based reason, we decline to look through them. The thing to remember is that there are other windows. They may appear in a different emotional architecture but we somehow remember that windows are everywhere. To say you missed the only opportunity is like saying you missed your only chance to breathe. Another window is out there, waiting, whispering for you to look through its opening. Perhaps now is one of those times.







31 comments:
I love your fringe window treatment. And your beaded lampshade.
Have a blessed day !
Like me you must love lace on windows also, my sweet lacey chick!! I absolutely do. But you've topped me with that fringe on the one window....just fabulous, honey. I can see why you love your windows so!
Smoochies,
Connie
Virginia...I ADORE those lace-topped sheers!! Just beautiful!! May they always bring you joy and of course, enchantment!
Beautiful post...enjoyed the photos and poetry.
Thank you for stopping by my blog do come again.
Virginia,
All of your windows are so dreamy, I love them all. They all flow so pretty and the light colors are beautiful. So nice to meet new bloggers, really glad to find your blog.
Happy day!
~Tracie
Dear Virginia,
lovely windows you have, even if sliders are you main 'interest' :)
Thank you for coming and commenting on my blog :)
Greetings,
Ewa
Beautiful windows and a beautiful post. Love the soft sheer curtains framing your sliders.
Most enchanting.
-Mya
Beautiful, beautiful... a beauty is in a simplicity.
Lovely and amazing place!
My best wishes to you
Maria from Poland
Thanks for this very beautiful song.
When God Closes a Door, He Opens a Window.
So true.
All of your treatments are beautiful. The ones on your sliders are stunning!!!!!
Just beautiful ...I am a lace person...I have it all over my home...everything looks lovely and bright....
Hugs,
Mo :-)
Hi Virginia,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. You have such a lovely place here and your windows are just gorgeous.
Best wishes, Fern
You have such beautiful windows. I can see why you love them. Your banner is very inspirational,my favorite. Love and Prayers, Suzanne
So elegant and beautiful!
Hi Virginia
Thanks for coming to my blog! I hope you continue to visit! I really think your windows are so pretty...they remind me of a home that we used to own in Texas!
I love your statement about love. I am a true believer that love conquers all....
it is the strongest of emotions for me....
see you soon!
BG
Hi Virginia,
I think lace is one of the prettiest window treatments one could use!
Thanks for visiting me and so glad to meet you!
Diane
Beautiful Window Treatments - Love the analogy of windows to life and the way we look at life. Perception, Perspective such as what you get when you look out a window can open up all the possibilities and opportunity life has to offer.
Sweet Virginia.... my heart is singing just by looking at your pretty windows.... We certainly have alike taste for romantic windows, I have the same panels in my living room... they're so sheer and elegant... :) My sincere THANKS for participating. I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks.
Hugs
cielo
Beautiful post today and beautiful views. ~ Lynn
Virginia, this is such a beautiful and heartfelt post.
I appreciate you sharing your beautiful windows, and letting us into the window to your soul.
Oh, your writing is so eloquent and I have really enjoyed your post. I agree windows have more than one meaning. Thanks for visiting my window.
Patricia
theunfinishedflower.typepad.com/
Beautiful windows and window treatments, and a beautiful sentiment too!
Thanks for the lovely comment you left in my blog, I really enjoyed your window displays, your windows and sliders have been dressed beautifully.What you said about the window of opportunities is true too.
Virginia, beautiful ways to show off your lovely sliders. The views from those big sliders is like a big picture window. I love the sheerness of your lovely curtains.
Thank you for your sweet comment on our view. We love it too and after one year, we are thankful more each day we wake up to the mountains.
Hugs... Jeanne
Hello,
I love the way you view windows when descibing our emotions. It makes so much sense. Thank you for sharing. Your windows are beautiful!
Wishing you a pleasant day,
Lydia
Just beautiful. I loved your wording with ea photo.
That beaded lampshade is a beauty.
love, bj
Those drapes are 2 die for! I want them! :) They are so flowy! I would be touching them and lookin at them all day. They kind of remind me of a little girl who just cant stand to sit still in her new flowy dress. She just has to swish and twirl around them all day!
Thanks for dropping by my blog. I just started it and dont know how to attract more viewers!
Have a blessed day!
Your windows are all beautiful! They are so large and must let in so much light! Thank you for visiting me during the Enchanted Window party... Donna
Hi! thanks for your nice comment in my blog! Hermosas ventanas y sutiles cortinas, todo muy bello!
visit me anytime...
see you soon...
Marina
Dear Members,
These are extremely motivational,
I loved them ...
Regards,
shubha
Fb id: shubhalakshmi88@yahoo.com
Dear Members,
These are extremely motivational,
I loved them ...
Regards,
shubha
Fb id: shubhalakshmi88@yahoo.com
Post a Comment