
Thanks to Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for hosting another fun PINK SATURDAY. So go and visit her blog at http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/ and all the other participants to see what's new in their wonderful PINK world.
Today I’m sharing these two oil paintings that my mother painted.
I’m very lucky to have a mother with many talents, and one of them is that she is a wonderful artist.
I also hold dear my mother’s love and wisdom. As I’ve gotten older, I’ve come to treasure her positive attitude, her willingness to give to others, and her ability to get things done. But her best advice has to be ;
“It’s never a bad thing to have another glass of wine.”
So hear is toast to all of you.
May your mornings bring joy and your evenings bring peace
May your troubles grow less as your blessings increase!
Have A Happy Pink Saturday!



36 comments:
What a talented women and her outlook on life is something we should strive for. Live life to the fullest and enjoy the moment. What we do with our lives makes us who we are.
Happy Pink Saturday, Virginia.
What blessings your mother has bestowed on you. She must be a beautiful person. I am blessed with a wonderful mother, too.
Your mom has talent galore. Happy Pink Saturday!
Your mom is so talented, what beautiful treasures she has given you. :) Happy Pink Saturday !!
I love pink! It just replenishes the soul with its life and love. God was demonstrating His love and tender mercy when he gave us pink!
Happy Pink Saturday!
These PINK paintings are fantastic!
~ Gabriela ~
How nice to have such wonderful treasures from your mom. They are beautiful paintings.
Oh, these paintings are magnificent. I love those pink gladiolus. You are blessed to have a mother with such a positive and gifted outlook on life. She has passed on the ability to create beauty in your life. Such a beautiful blog. Happy Pink Saturday. Karen
Very Sweet treasures you have from your mother's hand. I like her advice, too :0)
Blessings...
I love that you love your mother so much! Your pink painting is just beautiful...
Oh, and, yes, thank you, I WILL have another glass of wine!! :o)
Your Mom is certainly talented. I love the glads she painted and I love her advice on having another glass of wine. :)
Gorgeous paintings! Your mother is so gifted!! Have a wonderful Pink Day!
your mom is so talented! and smart!! have a happy pink week.
She is talented and you are blessed. You'll always have something her hands have touched.
That is so special.
What awesome talent, moving and beautiful. C & G Design
virginis,
Your mother did a beautiful paintings...It's elegant and pretty...you have a wonderful pink Saturday...Smiles Katherinellen
How beautiful & how lucky you own them! Absoluetly gorgous.
Thanks for visiting my blog today. It's nice to meet you.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Nerissa
Virginia, Your mother's paintings are beautiful. Thank you for sharing on PINK SATURDAY. I also love your toast. I can just invision that being said at the dinner table with all of my family. Have a a Warm and Fuzzy Pink Evening. hugs, Ellen
Your mother's paintings are beautiful. She is indeed very talented. I also like her toast. I can think of many occasions when that would be the perfect to say. Take care.
Your mother certainly IS a wonderful artist. These pictures are beautiful. Thank you for visiting my blog. I've certainly enjoyed my visit here.
Hi Virginia,
Love your mother's paintings! They are Beautiful!! Take Care!!
Sherrie
Lovely, lovely paintings. Hope you have a wonderful day.
Patricia
http://theunfinishedflower.typepad.com/
Your mother is talented indeed! wonderful paintings. Thanks for stopping by earlier. Happy Saturday from me and my (currently alert) blogging staff.
Happy Pink Saturday! My sister Karen from http://scrapbookofinspiration.blogspot.com introduced me to Pink Saturday.
Your pink post today is pretty and your blog is gorgeous!
Susan
Thank you for your sharing those beautiful paintings. What talent!!
Happy Pink Saturday. The painting by your mother is beautiful. Also, her words are very wise. I love the name of your blog. I often say the Serenity Prayer but have never before seen it in its entirety. I am copying the complete prayer. You have a lovely blog.
Sweetie
The paintings are lovely. How nice to have something your mother did. Thank you for visiting my blog. Happy Pink Saturday!
How lovely are those paintings.thanks for sharing their images. HPS!
Beautiful beautiful paintings. Happy Pink Saturday!
I enjoyed the lovely paintings, how lucky you are indeed!
I also enjoyed the pictures of your house...great decorating style!!
And, I can never see enough flowers!!
Take Care,
Stephanie
Hi! What a talented has your mother!muy lindo cuadro! que lindo! besos
Marina
a nice post for your mom! pink love :)!
Oh wow what wonderful paintings, do you have any of your mothers talent, you should try to paint, it usualy runs along the blood line, give it a go you might be surprised. Happy pink Saturday. Debra.
What lovely paintings and what a special meaning to them that you mom painted them too, what talent. What a lovely blessing :)
Hello, Happy Pink Saturday!
Nice pretty floral pictures.
Kindredly, Lynne Laura
Love your Pink Saturday post of your Mother's paintings! What talent! Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Maryjane
Post a Comment