
October is breast Cancer awareness month, many of us know someone who has been affected by breast cancer. This month, we recognize breast cancer survivors, those battling the disease, and the family members and friends who are a tireless source of love and encouragement for these individuals. Their courage, hope, and faith are an inspiration to all of us. We appreciate the efforts of the doctors and researchers who work to find a cure for this deadly disease. I ask that we all talk with friends and loved ones about the importance of breast cancer screening and early detection, we can raise awareness and help people live longer and healthier lives.

“Never let fear determine or guide you in your choices. There is more to this universe than we know. Hope can change everything by having and maintaining a positive attitude. Embrace divine healing in your body through prayer and meditation along with your treatment. Anything is possible!”
Kim Goldman
You can find more information on Breast Cancer.org and the Susan G Komen Race for the Cure.


8 comments:
Virginia, Thank you so much for your message. Safe the Tatas month is here and we all need to be aware and take care of our holy temple (our body) for we are God's creation That he made us for His glory. Praise God.
Hi Virginia! Thank you for the sweet comment! :) I really like your PINK website, you've got some great stuff posted. Have an awesome day!
thanks for coming by...
and thanks for posting about breast cancer...
i'm a 9-year colon cancer survivor and every day is a blessing...
I am so happy to see that you, as well, are going pink...
Yet it's sad that we have to...
Thank you for your visit and your comment. I am donating all of my ad revenue to Breast Cancer Awareness this month, and so I hope that you will continue to come by and offer your kind heart and wise input.
Are you planning on theming the entire month pink?
my sons bday is jan 2. So if i dont start now Im going to get all tangled in holiday maddness and not do anything. So Im starting now haha. I still cant believe how awsome your thrift store is! I wish mine was like that
Good evening, my sweet friend. It's always nice to hear comforting words from you. I pray without ceasing that Joe will one day embrace God's great power and glory.
I am very devastated about my sweetie's continuous struggle with esophageal cancer. On the other hand, it amazes me that despite of the pain, he's spirits are always up!
Thank you for the awareness message. It affects us ALL. I hope the new "Halo machine"(detects up to 7yrs before) is successful as it hopes to be. Love and Prayers,
It is always good to be reminded! I have a friend who is a survivor to breast cancer! Bless her heart! Hugs, Maryjane
Post a Comment