
I’m participating in a Vintage Christmas Stocking swap, Hosted by Priscila’s from Casa Bella Chic. It is my first swap and I’m looking forward to it , I already started getting a few things for my partner. I’m excited!!!!
I am partnered with Phyllis from Shabby in the City.
Here are my answers to the Christmas swap, that Pricila asked us to post.
What do you collect:
I collect teacups or anything vintage.
What inspires you:
God and His beautiful creations. A beautiful garden, is candy to my eyes.
Favorite pastime.
Decorate my house, go thrift or garage sale shopping or just get time alone to recharge my soul.
What’s one of your favorite vintage pieces in your home:
I have a beautiful White Vintage Soup Tureen with Ladle which was my grandmother.
What decoration or Christmas item would you love to have:
I would love anything vintage and romantic. I decorate my Christmas tree in silver & pastel.
What vintage piece would you love to have:
A vintage China or display Hutch for my dining room.
Favorite Goodie or hot drink:
Hot chocolate, cappuccino or anything chocolate.
Any family tradition:
We give each other a new Christmas ornament each year.
(My mother, sister, brother, nephews, nieces, my children)
I have all my kids ornaments that they made themselves through out the years, and they get a new one from me each year.
Greatest Christmas Memory:
The first Christmas being married. I got married In December and I had both families over for Christmas. It was a big and joyful crowd.
I am partnered with Phyllis from Shabby in the City.
Here are my answers to the Christmas swap, that Pricila asked us to post.
What do you collect:
I collect teacups or anything vintage.
What inspires you:
God and His beautiful creations. A beautiful garden, is candy to my eyes.
Favorite pastime.
Decorate my house, go thrift or garage sale shopping or just get time alone to recharge my soul.
What’s one of your favorite vintage pieces in your home:
I have a beautiful White Vintage Soup Tureen with Ladle which was my grandmother.
What decoration or Christmas item would you love to have:
I would love anything vintage and romantic. I decorate my Christmas tree in silver & pastel.
What vintage piece would you love to have:
A vintage China or display Hutch for my dining room.
Favorite Goodie or hot drink:
Hot chocolate, cappuccino or anything chocolate.
Any family tradition:
We give each other a new Christmas ornament each year.
(My mother, sister, brother, nephews, nieces, my children)
I have all my kids ornaments that they made themselves through out the years, and they get a new one from me each year.
Greatest Christmas Memory:
The first Christmas being married. I got married In December and I had both families over for Christmas. It was a big and joyful crowd.


6 comments:
Okay I'll get you an antique hutch LOL! Shall we have it imported from France? Maybe I should get two...
I think you and I are exact matches! I can't wait :)
I'm going to make your stocking on my mother's machine if she'll let me :(
Thanks for the well wishes...up all night! I'm just now thinking it is about over...
Looks like a stocking swap will be a fun thing! And I'm so excited for Christmas this year!
Love the pixs of Naples. What a beautiful sunset!
sounds like fun!
BG
Such fun!!
blessings,
kari & kijsa
I too am in the swap,Your answers are good,Some great ideas in there for your partner.
What a great idea for a swap. Thanks for the comment!
Post a Comment