TRUST GOD ONE DAY AT A TIME! &
“PRAY WITHOUT CEASING! ”

Never let anything so fill you with sorrow as to make you forget the joy of the Christ risen...Mother Teresa

BELIEVE
To believe is to know that every day is a new beginning.It is to trust that miracles happen, and dreams really do come true.To believe is to see angels dancing among the clouds,To know the wonder of a stardust sky and the wisdom of the man in the moon.To believe is to know the value of a nurturing heart,The innocence of a child’s eyes and the beauty of an aging hand,for it is through their teachings we learn to love.To believe is to find the strength and courage that lies within us.When it is time to pick up the pieces and begin again.To believe is to know we are not alone,That life is a gift and this is our time to cherish it.To believe is to know that wonderful surprises are just waiting to happen,And all our hopes and dreams are within reach.If only we believe.
- Author Unknown

St. Ignatius of Loyola

Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty, my memory, my understanding, and my entire will, All I have and call my own.

You have given all to me. To you, Lord, I return it.

Everything is yours; do with it what you will. Give me only your love and your grace, that is enough for me.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

'Awwwww' for the day!!!

Here's your 'Awwwww' for the day!!!
























































This has to be the 'photo of the Year'







HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!














20 comments:

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

"Fantastic pictures" !!!!...Everyone made me smile....What a great way to start my day....... Thank you.... :-)
Hugs,
Mo

Anonymous said...

Awww is right. These pictures are precious.
Charlotte

Jenny said...

Wonderful Pictures!! Thank you so much for sharing!!

Debbie in CA : ) said...

Thanks for that spirit-lifting dose of "aaawwww." Simply adorable -- those mice made me tear up. ; )

Ballerina Girl said...

AAAWWWW is the perfect sentiment for these!
Thanks for sharing!
BG

CIELO said...

Awwwww!!! Oh my goodness Virginia these pics are soooo cute! Thanks for sharing.... they all made me smile.... :)

Hugs

cielo

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sweet pictures. I love your blog. I found you thru Nanna's Treasures' blog. I'll be back to visit.

The Little Miss said...

ill take the bunny and the puppies and throw in the monkey! 2 cute! Ive always wanted to have a monkey haha ...Im serious!

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

Those pics are precious !

American Homemaker said...

cute pics :)

Jessica said...

Great photos! Thank you so much for your kind and thoughful words, I really appreciate it. You have a beautiful home. :)

Hugs~ J.

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

AWE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you so much for this post! Great pictures!

Unknown said...

How beautiful. Each photograph made me sigh, sooooo cute. You know don't you think images like this should be enjoyed every day, and then perhaps we would carry an Awwwwwwww in our heart all day long. Karen

cynthee said...

awwwwww... those pictures were soooooooooooooooo cute..especially the last one.. =)

CIELO said...

Hi sweetie! Just came by to say hi before I head off to the skies on my broomstick! :) Will be back next week. I won't be able to post tomorrow, so we'll continue with our Hopeful Friday the following week.

Blessings to you and yours

cielo

Charmingdesigns said...

That put a smile on my face!! I'm glad you like your easel!!! Laurie

Glennis said...

Oh my goodness! that last one!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Oh I love each and every one of them! Thanks so much for sharing!
Colleen

BumbleVee said...

definitely the 'awwww factor.... some very sweet little guys there.

Unknown said...

These are definitely "awwww"s! Love them!