TRUST GOD ONE DAY AT A TIME! &
“PRAY WITHOUT CEASING! ”

Never let anything so fill you with sorrow as to make you forget the joy of the Christ risen...Mother Teresa

BELIEVE
To believe is to know that every day is a new beginning.It is to trust that miracles happen, and dreams really do come true.To believe is to see angels dancing among the clouds,To know the wonder of a stardust sky and the wisdom of the man in the moon.To believe is to know the value of a nurturing heart,The innocence of a child’s eyes and the beauty of an aging hand,for it is through their teachings we learn to love.To believe is to find the strength and courage that lies within us.When it is time to pick up the pieces and begin again.To believe is to know we are not alone,That life is a gift and this is our time to cherish it.To believe is to know that wonderful surprises are just waiting to happen,And all our hopes and dreams are within reach.If only we believe.
- Author Unknown

St. Ignatius of Loyola

Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty, my memory, my understanding, and my entire will, All I have and call my own.

You have given all to me. To you, Lord, I return it.

Everything is yours; do with it what you will. Give me only your love and your grace, that is enough for me.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pink Saturday

Is Happy Pink Saturday once again. Thanks to BEVERLY from How Sweet the Sound for hosting this pink party. Today I thought I would share Pink Telephones, but before I do that I want to start with my sincere thanks to Deborah from PICTURES, POTS, PENS I won her give-away from last Saturday and I’m very appreciative for her generosity .I’m excited and looking forward to see what goodies I won. When I receive the package I will share it with all of you.

I love this pink telephone, and is definitely hitting all the right buttons for me.



What do you think of these two Pink Cordless Phone?







This classic model will take you back to the days of old fashioned phone booths and ten-cent calls.





This pink high hills phone is perfect for you all divas and fashionistas out there.
Or if you want to mark your territory in the house.




Add some Diva to your room. Furry pink telephone with crystal receiver.









OK. This might be the best thing EV-ah: an old-school phone that plugs into your computer or, better yet, your cell phone. And it comes in pink! I need to seriously own this. HIGHlarious!



The pink Blackberry Pearl!! The Pink is “perfect for the fashion-forward professional on-the-go,Though I’m quite dismayed to hear they have now come out with a pink Blackberry Curve.

Remember, October is Breast Cancer Awarenes Month
Pray for all affected by it and their family.
For more information about breast cancer and what you can do to help visit:
National Breast Cancer Awareness Month














HAPPY PINK SATURDAY!

43 comments:

SmilingSally said...

My mother-in-law used to have a pink phone just like the one in your 1st picture. I'm giving away 3 free books, so be sure to stop by. Happy Pink Saturday!

Stacey said...

I love all the pink phones, especially the vintage ones or old-fashioned ones. Thanks for sharing! :-) Stacey

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Virginia. Congratulations on your win.

I love all of the pink phones. After all, we need to chat in style.

Ed said...

I looooove the Pink Shoe phone - definitely a 'must have' Happy Pink Saturday :-)

Kim said...

Pink phones...I love them!! I have always loved the look of the vintage style phones. They would fit in so well with my shabby chic/cottage decor.

Happy Pink Saturday!!

Kathy said...

Sweet pink phones...I had one just like the first pink Princess Phone!
Happy Pink Saturday...Kathy

Jeanne said...

Virginia, The pink phones are awesome. Who knew there were so many different pink phones. A fun post to show on Pink Sat.

Hugs...Jeanne

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

I want the fun shoe phone and the one that is all blinged out! What fun. Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs, Bobbi Jo-AZ

pelf said...

Thank you for going pink in support of the Breast Cancer Awareness Month! :D

We are running a series of 12 contests on the Pink for October website throughout October and there are many attractive prizes up for grabs too. There is also a “Share Your Story” segment where you can share a true story, or encourage your friend/family/neighbour/colleague to share theirs.

For more information, please visit the official Pink for October website: http://pinkforoctober.org

Stephanie said...

I'll take one of each please!!! How fun is that?? Makes you want to answer the phone!!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Stephanie

MARIA said...

Congratulations on your win!

Thank you for sharing - these pink phones are amazing.

Happy Pink Saturday!

Ballerina Girl said...

LOVE all of them...anyone I would gladly take!
Happy Pink Saturday!
and I hope you have a great week ahead!
BG

Sherri said...

I have a pink phone and I love it.

Grammy Staffy said...

I love the pink phones

What a fun post

Have a good week

Anderburf said...

There are so many great pink finds out there! I love the pink Infinity Pendant from All Wired Up jewelry http://www.allwiredupjewelry.com. They donate a portion of the proceeds to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.

Marina Capano said...

Happy belated Pink Saturday, Virginia.!thanks for your nice comment! muy lindo tu post!
volvere pronto!

Betty said...

I love that pink pay phone. I need one of those for my kids. LOL

Anonymous said...

wow! great phones: I love the first 3!!
thanks for stopping by; HPS!

roseylittlethings said...

I love them all! Last week, I posted my pink rotary wall phone:) happy belated PS!

Anonymous said...

Love the pink phones. I like the first one best.

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

I like the pay phone the best! Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a great week!

Patricia said...

All the phones are beautiful - great post. Have a lovely Pink week.
Patricia
http://theunfinishedflower.typepad.com/

Leslie said...

What fun phones! I like the retro one!!

Pink Slippers said...

I have been wanting to buy a pink phone like your first picture but I need an answering machine too. Hmm, I wonder if they make those in pink too. Thanks for all the pretty pictures. Wendy

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Happy belated Pink Saturday, Virginia. I love those pink cordless phones..how cute is that!

Have a great week,
Stephanie
Queen of Dreamsz

Fleur de Bee said...

Thank you for your sweet visit to my blog. OK I can totally give you the low down on the pink phones. I was at Target tonight as it is right next to the Ballet Studio. They had that first phone you have pictured, how funny! My daughter has the big pink cordless from Pottery Barn. We tried the smaller one and it broke TWO TIMES! So the larger one was the ticket...love it! I use it tons too hehe.

OK there is your phone trivia...I know nothing about the rest lol!

xx Molly

Dawn said...

I would never get off one of these phones, I'd burn up the telephone line and/or cell tower! LOL
Happy pink month!

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Pink Saturday.

LOVE the pink phones...I have one of the cordless ones from Pottery Barn. It doesn't have as good of a sound as my regular cordless but I don't care!

Kindredly, Lynne Laura

CONNIE said...

Your pink post brought a smile to my face. They're all so cute!

You have a wonderful, Virginia!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I am loving the one that plugs into the computer. I am looking for an old pink telephone on my treasure hunts.

Vanessa Greenway said...

When I was a little girl I always wanted to have a pink phone! Very cute post! Vanessa

Mrs. Bishop said...

Love those phones. Thanks for the comment!

Nana Net said...

Oh my all of the pink phones! Reminds me of my best friends "Pink Princess Phone" she had back in the 70's. Lord how she use to yak on that thing. LOL As a matter of fact she still has it to this day displayed in her bedroom. Guess I will check and see if it still work.

Congrats on winning! Can not wait to hear what it was! Till then take care and enjoy living life to the fullest.

Nana Net
http://wwwawbfam.blogspot.com/

The Old Painted Cottage said...

Just wanted to drop by and thank you for weighing in on my recent post. Everyone's thoughts and opinions are very valuable to me.

oxox
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Pink Saturday..
I love those pink phones!!! Not so much the furry ones..*g* but the other pink ones. Couldn't you just see one of those in the washroom on a pink and white telephone table?

Thank you for sharing the loveliness of pink!
Judi

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I love all these pink phones --I actually had a pink princess phone once! The family who lived in my hoouse when we bought it had left it behind.

Hope you're having a good week!

Debbie in CA : ) said...

Now those are some fun phones!!! I would only be able to have cheerful conversations on one of these beauties -- no solicitors allowed. (I'll take a dozen!)

Adorable celebration of pink. : )

Thru Pink Curtains said...

now how did you get all those pink phones!!! that is just too cool! i should send you one more that i found on another website here. i will post it and you can copy it--- hope the person won't mind. these phones must be real popular by the comment for you!!!!

Cami said...

I really detest all of my phones, but all the pink helps!

The Little Miss said...

i need a pink phone!!!! Im going to start searching now for one! Thanks for the post! ITs alot of fun

Cindy said...

LOVE the phones! I especially like the furry one! And yep, Oct is the month to get squished! : D I did!

c

CIELO said...

Hi girl... just came by to say hello and make sure everything is OK... hope it is... Miss your posting...

cielo

Heidi Jo the Artist said...

Pink phones are the best!!!

Heidi Jo the Artist
http://swirlsofcreativity.etsy.com
http://swirlsofcreativity.blogspot.com