TRUST GOD ONE DAY AT A TIME! &
“PRAY WITHOUT CEASING! ”

Never let anything so fill you with sorrow as to make you forget the joy of the Christ risen...Mother Teresa

BELIEVE
To believe is to know that every day is a new beginning.It is to trust that miracles happen, and dreams really do come true.To believe is to see angels dancing among the clouds,To know the wonder of a stardust sky and the wisdom of the man in the moon.To believe is to know the value of a nurturing heart,The innocence of a child’s eyes and the beauty of an aging hand,for it is through their teachings we learn to love.To believe is to find the strength and courage that lies within us.When it is time to pick up the pieces and begin again.To believe is to know we are not alone,That life is a gift and this is our time to cherish it.To believe is to know that wonderful surprises are just waiting to happen,And all our hopes and dreams are within reach.If only we believe.
- Author Unknown

St. Ignatius of Loyola

Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty, my memory, my understanding, and my entire will, All I have and call my own.

You have given all to me. To you, Lord, I return it.

Everything is yours; do with it what you will. Give me only your love and your grace, that is enough for me.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pink Saturday


I was very lucky to win Deborah of Pictures, Pots, Pens give away. I want to thank her again for the cute Pink things she send me, Deborah picked the coolest things and I’m very appreciative. I love everything!










I received this cute pink tin cookie container filled with pink goodies.







Look at all that Pink!






It came with this attractive and functional Pink measuring cups and spoons.






This adorable Pink heart cake pan and cookie cutter. Can wait to use it.









A beautiful Pink timer and a cute 5" mini frying pan .








Also this Pink clip & magnet in the shape of the Cancer ribbon,a Pink sharpie and a Pink exfoliated sponge. Thanks again Deborah.






Now my other contribution for Pink Saturday is another of my Mom's oil paintings this one is a gorgeous painting of a lady dress in Pink.






Now for more fabulous Pink posts...visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound

Remember, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Pray for all affected by it and their families.










48 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Virginia.

You are one lucky lady to be the winner of Deborah's fabulous giveaway. Deborah is an amazing lady.

Your mother's painting is exquisite. She is so talented.

One Shabby Old House said...

What a great giveaway. Sweet pink things. And your mother's painting is incredible. What talent!
Happy PS
Becky

SmilingSally said...

Nice giveaway you won. Congratulations. Happy Pink Saturday! I'm giving away a BOX of new books. Come enter.

Deborah aka Miss Bee said...

Virginia, your mother acually painted that gorgeous lady? I am in awe of such talent!

I'm so happy your things arrived intact...sorry about that box. Could have been pink, huh?

Have a grand Pink Saturday and keep in touch!
Hugs,
Deborah

The Little Miss said...

how fun! Im glad u won! You are sweet!!!

How has life been?

I love the cookie tin

kari and kijsa said...

Happy Pink Saturday!! What a wonderful win!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Gabriela said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

Love all your PINK goodies!

~ Gabriela ~

ellen b. said...

What a fun Pink giveaway you won! Congratulations. Your mom's painting is really beautiful...

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

Congrats on winning! What a great package of pink goodies. The painting of the lady in pink is beautiful.
Enjoy your day!

Katie said...

Wow, you could redecorate an entire kitchen around those pink goodies! Loved the painting too!

Come visit for info on the big Komen auction for breast cancer funds on ebay tomorrow!

Kim's Cottage said...

Wow! Lots of pretty pinks! You lucky duck!

Happy Pink Saturday!


K-

Jenny said...

I am jealous! I entered that giveaway you lucky girl!! Happy Pink Saturday and thank you for the sweet comments on my post!

Vintage To Chic said...

The painting is absolutely wonderful. Glad to see you got all the goodies,
Hugs
Judy

roseylittlethings said...

You luck girl!!! I love everything! Happy pink Saturday~

Anonymous said...

wow! lucky you with all those pink goodies!!!
love the painting!

Unknown said...

Hi Virginia,
Congratulations on the giveaway!

Your mother's painting is wonderful...what alot of talent!

Anonymous said...

Hi Virginia! Congratulations on all of the loot your won!! Love all that pink stuff! The painting your mother did is gorgeous! She is very talented! Thanks for coming to see me today and Happy Pink Saturday!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Virginia,
Happy Pink Saturday. All I can say is I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pink cookie items you got. OH MY!!! Enjoy and have fun making cookies.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo-AZ

Charmingdesigns said...

What wonderful Pink things...your moms painting is beautiful. Laurie

Debra said...

What a gorgeous kitchen set, I have never seen anything like that in the shops here in Aus. Cheers Debra.

Anonymous said...

The gift was perfect for a Pink Saturday post. I love the picture. It must be great to be able to paint like that.
Happy Pink Saturday to you.
Charlotte

Sweetie said...

Happy Pink Saturday, The pink gifts that you were lucky enough to win are lovely. The painting by your mother is truly a work of art. 1 Corinthians 13 is one of my favorite bible verses.
Sweetoe

Patricia said...

Lovely pinks and a lucky girl. I was looking today in a store going out of business at pink kitchen items - they are so pretty. I can envision all the articles in my kitchen as I browse. Have a wonderful new week.
Patricia
http://theunfinishedflower.typepad.com/

Vanessa Greenway said...

Wonderful! So pink, so pretty!! xo Vanessa

imjacobsmom said...

Boy that was a great give-away, and your Mom is sure talented! ~ Happy Pink Saturday! ~ Robyn

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

What great Pink gifts...you hit the jack pot....You Mom's painting is amazing what a wonderful picture....
Hugs,
Mo :-)

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Wow - that's an adorable gift package - love the cookie tin! Great pictures for Pink Saturday - your Mom is an awesome painter, too. have a great Sunday!

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your win- love the pink!

Blessings~
Gail

Sherri said...

LUCKY, LUCKY You! What fabulous pinkness!

Nihal said...

Many Congrat's on your winning. All is so sweet and cute things in pink. Isn't it gorgeous the love of sharing and the love of giving match on only one unique color that is of course PINK, as the world has acclaimed it for centuries.

My wishes for a Happy Pink Saturday and Nice weekend in pink thoughts.

~N

Suzie Button said...

What a great prize! Wow! And your mother is very talented! Beautiful painting! Suzie Happy Pink Saturday!

Harmony said...

hi Virginia, well i must say u have such a wonderful blog that no one wish to leave it!hmm i like ur gift too!ha ha!take care dear!

Nerissa Alford said...

Your mom's painting is beautiful. Wow!
I love the cookie container with all the pink goodies. What a great giveaway win!
Have a good week
Nerissa

Neabear said...

Thanks for visiting me. What a fun pink package to get! Lucky you.

Suzanne said...

Congrats on winning Deb's giveaway. Looks like Christmas came early. Your mom's painting is magnificent. She s one talented lady. Like mother, like daughter. Love and Prayers. Suzanne

Dawn said...

Thanks for commenting, I am always SOOO amazed by your mother's talent, beautiful portrait.

Protector of Vintage said...

I love all of the pink kitchen items...especially the cookie canister! Take care~

KatCollects said...

What a fun giveaway. I just got those measuring cups, LOVE them! I hope you are having a beautiful Sunday.
Kathy

Kris said...

Oh' what a great giveaway and how lucky are you to be the winner.

Your mother is very talented. Does she have a website?

Kris

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Wow, congratulaions on the PINK giveaway! What wonderful things she gave!!!!! I LOVE the PINK cookie tin box! Have a wonderful week!

hugs,
Maryjane

Pink Slippers said...

OH HOW I LOVE ALL OF IT!!!
WHAT A GREAT GIVE-AWAY TO WIN>
Wendy

Kim said...

Hi Virgina,

I'm a little late in making my Pink Saturday rounds, but still wanted to stop by for a visit. What a lovely prize you won from Deborah. I just love all that pink kitchen stuff, especially the cookie cannister. What fun you will have with those new pink treasures in your kitchen. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Bab's Kitchen said...

I love all your pink baking stuff. and the oil painting is beautiful!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Happy Pink Weekend! Busy weekend for me so I'm just now getting a chance to drop by and say hello.

What a wonderful give away prize you won! Such pretty pinks things and so useful!

Your Mom's painting is amazing.
Hugs, Pat

Mya said...

What a wonderful give-away. Your mothers painting is so beautiful. What a treasure. Happy Pink
-Mya

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your giveaway win! What fun stuff!

Ballerina Girl said...

what a beautiful painting!
Your gifts are so pink and I love them all! I will definitely be looking for some of those for my kitchen! Congratulations!
Have a great week!
BG

Fleur de Bee said...

Hi Virgina! Just checking out some past posts of yours I have not had the pleasure to read on yet. You lucky gal...check out all that pink kitchen stuff! I am so jealous over here!Congrats on the win!! Your home also is so pretty and soft from what I can see in the background! Do you have a Flickr acct? I was meaning to ask you that!

Have a lovely day! make it PINK! lol

xo Molly