
What a great little store my Mom discovered and took me last week when I went to visit her . It’s call The Secret Garden consignment store .
This gorgeous store will remind you why you’re glad to be a girl. It’s fancy, frilly and romantic, full of ruffles, lace and luxury. The store treasures include accents for the home, such as Victorian lampshades, vintage stained glass, small hand-painted furniture and embellished linens, among many other things. This is a great place to find great cute clothes for women, some are new or gently used. You’ll also want to pamper yourself with jewelry, vintage-style garden hats, lush robes and much more. This is a beautiful, clean, and organized store. I thought I'd share these photos from this fabulous shop located in Deerfield, Florida.
.








Remember, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Pray for all affected by it.
For more information about breast cancer and what you can do to help, visit:
National Breast Cancer Awareness Month


15 comments:
I love those kinds of stores, just so many hidden treasures, waiting to be found!! they are so much fun, I take hours in them ;) and I love all that pink in the post below! the cookie tin is prefect!!
Thanks for stopping by too, I finally finished the top of the hutch, or at least till xmas ;)
~ Cynthia ~
Virginia, You and Myrna(Heirloom) both went shopping for wonderful treasures with their moms. How wonderful family and shopping. What could be better. Love and Prayers, Suzanne
Just the mention of the name, "The Secret Garden" appeals to all my senses.... :) What a beautiful little store... I'm glad you and your mom had a lovely time visiting that chic consignment store...
Hugs
cielo
Oh dear Virginia, I had to come back to let you know how I enjoyed the poem you left for me on my blog... I could picture you and I, searching the secrets of Autumn, laughing, seeking the joys of the season and its magical colors, tastes and smells... Yes, sweet friend, let's go down the road together, you and I. :)
Hugs
cielo
Great post. I love going to those kinds of stores too. I could spend hours just wandering in them :>) I hope you have a lovely evening.
I love this kind of stores too and that is really beautiful!
Thank you for beautiful pics.
I'll be pray for this intention.
My best wishes to you, dear Virginia!
What a darling store...all girlie for sure.
I love Sis. Hinckley's quote you put in.
Have a good day
What a dreamy store... I don't know of any such shop near me. Thanks for showing us!
~ Hearts ~
That is a lovely consignment store! Everything is truly pretty and displayed so nicely.
I wonder whether you found something that you bought for yourself?
That was a nice outing with your mother. Everything looked so tempting in that store.
Have a nice evening.
Judi
your right--its absolutely beautiful! I LOVE that lamp. I cant get enough lace either. we dont have that great of stores around by me.
Virginia, thank you so much for finally commenting on my blog, sweetpea!!! I love comments so I know who to go visit. I'm so grateful to know you, honey. Your blog is just so lovely also. Visit often and leave a comment so I'll know you're there, lovely chick. ;-)
Smooches,
Connie
i would be in there like everyday! It looks so good!!!! I wish mine was like that!
You should keep an eye out for your swap parenter and any chrsitmas items
Looks like a great place to shop!
oxox
Jennifer
I can see we like the same kind of shops. Have you gone to the Cat's Meow in Venice...you simply must if you get the chance.
Becky
Post a Comment