TRUST GOD ONE DAY AT A TIME! &
“PRAY WITHOUT CEASING! ”

Never let anything so fill you with sorrow as to make you forget the joy of the Christ risen...Mother Teresa

BELIEVE
To believe is to know that every day is a new beginning.It is to trust that miracles happen, and dreams really do come true.To believe is to see angels dancing among the clouds,To know the wonder of a stardust sky and the wisdom of the man in the moon.To believe is to know the value of a nurturing heart,The innocence of a child’s eyes and the beauty of an aging hand,for it is through their teachings we learn to love.To believe is to find the strength and courage that lies within us.When it is time to pick up the pieces and begin again.To believe is to know we are not alone,That life is a gift and this is our time to cherish it.To believe is to know that wonderful surprises are just waiting to happen,And all our hopes and dreams are within reach.If only we believe.
- Author Unknown

St. Ignatius of Loyola

Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty, my memory, my understanding, and my entire will, All I have and call my own.

You have given all to me. To you, Lord, I return it.

Everything is yours; do with it what you will. Give me only your love and your grace, that is enough for me.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Hopeful Friday

Today is Hopeful Friday hosted by http://houseinroses.blogspot.com/ please go and visit Cielo and all the participants . Their beautiful posts will uplift and inspire you.




God’s beauty is all around us each and every day, all persons and things beautiful, however, are only a pale reflection of the beauty of God Himself. Created things possess a degree of beauty, some more, some less, whereas God Himself is infinite Beauty.



Late have I loved Thee, Beauty ever ancient, ever new, late have I loved Thee"
St. Augustine, lamenting the years spent without the knowledge of God


For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it.
For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it.
For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it.


Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything that is beautiful; for beauty is God's handwriting--a wayside sacrament."-- Ralph Waldo Emerson




8 comments:

Carrie said...

Wonderful post...have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

bEAUTIFUL ROSE....gREAT POST....LOVE THE POEM...iT'S BEAUTIFUL hAPPY hOPEFUL fRIDAY..kATHERINELLEN

Debbie in CA : ) said...

Lovely ... simply lovely. : )

Jeanne said...

Virginia, Your post is always so inspiring. That is what Hopeful Friday is all about. Your quotes are great, especially Emerson. Have a beautiful weekend and thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Hugs, Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post! Happy Hopeful Friday!

marine's words said...

Happy Firday ") hope you have a nice evening, marina

MARIA said...

BEAUTIFUL!
I love your post and pic is so pretty!

God bless you!

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Hello Virginia! I'm your swap partner for Priscila's ...hmmm...swap I have to go look at it again! I have a migraine right now...but hello anyway :)