TRUST GOD ONE DAY AT A TIME! &
“PRAY WITHOUT CEASING! ”

Never let anything so fill you with sorrow as to make you forget the joy of the Christ risen...Mother Teresa

BELIEVE
To believe is to know that every day is a new beginning.It is to trust that miracles happen, and dreams really do come true.To believe is to see angels dancing among the clouds,To know the wonder of a stardust sky and the wisdom of the man in the moon.To believe is to know the value of a nurturing heart,The innocence of a child’s eyes and the beauty of an aging hand,for it is through their teachings we learn to love.To believe is to find the strength and courage that lies within us.When it is time to pick up the pieces and begin again.To believe is to know we are not alone,That life is a gift and this is our time to cherish it.To believe is to know that wonderful surprises are just waiting to happen,And all our hopes and dreams are within reach.If only we believe.
- Author Unknown

St. Ignatius of Loyola

Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty, my memory, my understanding, and my entire will, All I have and call my own.

You have given all to me. To you, Lord, I return it.

Everything is yours; do with it what you will. Give me only your love and your grace, that is enough for me.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

4th of July .... Celebrates America's Birthday

We on this continent should never forget that men first crossed the Atlantic not to find soil for their ploughs but to secure liberty for their souls.

Robert J. McCracken


                                     Independence a Precious gift of God.
                              May We Always Remain Independent...... Amen.
                                          Have  A Very Happy 4th of July

Visit Spiritual Sunday for more weekend Blessings.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Virginia, Such a blessing to have you posting again. This is a beautiful post. I wish you a happy and safe July 4th dear friend.

Joan Hall said...

Wishing you a safe and happy 4th!

Blessings,
Joan

Karen said...

Enjoy this weekend. The weather is beautiful here in Indiana

Charlotte said...

Amen. This is so true. I'm glad you chose to share with us on Spiritual Sundays.
Blessings,
Charlotte

Musings of A Minister said...

Good post. Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment. I have been looking over your blog and I like it. I like it a lot! Good stuff!

Musings of A Minister said...

Good post. Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment. I have been looking over your blog and I like it. I like it a lot! Good stuff!

Carolyn said...

Have a great week-end as you celebrate the 4th and our freedom.

THE VERANDA HOUSE said...

HELLO VIRGINIA .AMEN LOVE IS ALL THERE IS.HAPPY 4TH.OF YULY ..BLESSINGS

Anonymous said...

You have a very nice blog. Glad you joined us this Spiritual Sunday. Have a Happy 4th of July!

☺lani☺ said...

Happy 4th of July! God Bless.

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

AMEN! Your flag looks beautiful.
Have a great weekend,
Ginger

Nikki (Sarah) said...

freedom....is a wonderful thing. happy 4th of July...

Cathy said...

Amen. Happy July 4th.

Lisa notes... said...

"...to secure liberty for their souls." Love the quote. Thanks for reminding us. We are indeed blessed to have such liberty.

Lisa notes... said...

Virginia,
Thanks for leaving the St. Augustine quote on my blog. It was very encouraging and is a great blessing to me.