Teacups are always great to collect and decorate with, in part because there is such a variety of styles out there. my problem is finding room for displaying and storing those I currently have. I found myself acquiring more, of course I buy them for their beauty and no so much for their value. You could said I’m not that particular. I just plain like them.
(click photos to enlarge)
Here is a glass display cabinet that I found at a consignment store.
Is perfect for my growing collection of teacups.
Here are a couple of ideas to use teacups for decorating
I am joining these Tea parties.
Teacup Tuesday at Martha and Terri's blogs
Teapot and Tea Things Tuesday over at Pam's blog,
Tea for Two at Wanda Lee and Lady Katherine Tea Time Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



24 comments:
What a pretty collection.
I Love the candel teacup stand How clever! and the birds look so sweet and comfy! My growing collection are all over the kitchen work tops and shelves where I craft I like you don't buy for value just because there pritty and I like them. Thank you for the look around very nice china!
Love Dawn xx
What a pretty display cabinet for these delicate little treasures. I enjoyed all of the photos so much Virginia.
What a great cabinet! It makes a nice focal point! I love your CUPple of ideas to use them too :)
Somebody told me things taste better when served in a pretty cup.
You are so creative. Thanks for showing us ways on how to use teacups to decorate with. Ilike your cloche and the candle holder.....Christine
Wonderful post. I am so glad you came to share your teacup, candle holder and wise words.
Love your blog!!
I hope you join us for tea often.
Blessings, Pam
Your glss display cabinet is perfect for your beautiful collection!
Hugs
Hello! Such a beautiful post!Lovely to meet you..what a super charming set..and the whole post is so gorgeous! I love it!
Kiki~
Wow--how beautiful!!! Absolutely gorgeous tea party!!! So happy to see you at the tea parties!
HUGS,
Cindy
What a fine collection of teacups and tea sets you have - they are all lovely.
Thank you for sharing your collection and your creative repurposing hints.
Hugs,
Penny
Lovely collection of teacups and a beautiful photographic journey! I adore those little 'birdies under glass', too!
Thanks for sharing your treasures and for stopping by to see the camping teapots!
Hugs,
Jan
Your beautiful cups and whole collection are awesome! Thanks so much for sharing them with us! I look forward to seeing more!
Blessings, Doni
I very much like your teacup decorating, and especially the cloche idea~ I just might be using that idea soon, very soon!
Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. Nice to meet you, I live in north Fl.came here 7years ago, we were in the Keys for 30 years.
Love your teacups and they look so pretty in the cup holder on the wall, now you can fill the other one.... I went back to some of your older posts, loved the thing about "What Will Matter" do you mind if I copy it, I would like to use it in my art journal.BE BLESSED
you ahve some beautiful teacup and tea sets! I too, buy them for the beauty not for the value.
You have a beautiful collection. Love the teacup candle. The tiny tea set is so cute. How lucky to find the cabinet.
You have an amazing collection! All of them are so beautiful!
We would love to see each one and hear how you got it, or who made it.
They are all so special!
Hugs,
Terri
Happy Tuesday tea party to you!!
Your teacup collection is lovely...and so is your curio cabinet. I LOVE it. Several years ago, we got rid of our curio cabinet. It was black lacquer (so 80's..as was our dining room, living room, and bedroom furniture), and we were sick of black. We bought new furniture...sadly, though, another curio cabinet has never been in the budget. One day, though, I'd love one like yours.
Oh, I love the teacup candle holder idea. So beautiful and creative. I'm curios, though. Did you glue the teacups together like that, so it's a candle holder permanently? Or did you just set them that way for the photo? I LOVE the idea and can see myself copying it.
Wishing you a lovely day,
Patti (Fill My Cup with Beauty)
They are all beautiful!
Hi Virginia :) You have such a wonderful Teacup collection, and I love the cabinet you have some of them displayed in. You have a beautiful collection!
Happy "Tea" Tuesday!
Warmest, Brenda
Hi: I love your cabinet! All the tea cups. I am in heaven. Too, beautiful and they are displayed so nicely. Thank you so much for sharing them with us. Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha
Thank you for entering my giveaway today..good luck! I love your Tea post today..so pretty!
Love the tea cups with the candle!! What an awesome idea!!!
- The Tablescaper
What a pretty collection, Virginia! I love each and all of them!
Have a lovely day sweet lady
cielo
Post a Comment