TRUST GOD ONE DAY AT A TIME! &
“PRAY WITHOUT CEASING! ”

Never let anything so fill you with sorrow as to make you forget the joy of the Christ risen...Mother Teresa

BELIEVE
To believe is to know that every day is a new beginning.It is to trust that miracles happen, and dreams really do come true.To believe is to see angels dancing among the clouds,To know the wonder of a stardust sky and the wisdom of the man in the moon.To believe is to know the value of a nurturing heart,The innocence of a child’s eyes and the beauty of an aging hand,for it is through their teachings we learn to love.To believe is to find the strength and courage that lies within us.When it is time to pick up the pieces and begin again.To believe is to know we are not alone,That life is a gift and this is our time to cherish it.To believe is to know that wonderful surprises are just waiting to happen,And all our hopes and dreams are within reach.If only we believe.
- Author Unknown

St. Ignatius of Loyola

Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty, my memory, my understanding, and my entire will, All I have and call my own.

You have given all to me. To you, Lord, I return it.

Everything is yours; do with it what you will. Give me only your love and your grace, that is enough for me.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

TEA CUP TUESDAY

Today I am showing three of my teacups, two have markings. I don't really care that much about the markings or where they are from, I just collect them for there beauty.
But visiting all these lovely lady's blogs that love teacups I am learning a lot about them and starting to turn them over.





                                                                          KPM

                                                  Handpainted Bavarian  "AUTUMN"

                                        This one those not have a marking but is hand painted.

I am joining these Tea parties.

Teacup Tuesday at Martha and Terris's blogs
Teapot and Tea Things Tuesday over at Pam's blog,
 and Lady Katherine Tea Time Tuesday

23 comments:

Brenda ~ The Heminger Farmhouse said...

Hello Virginia :) What beautiful teacups you have for us! I too tend to purchase a teacup for how it looks, not by who makes it. But I have found that now I do turn the cup over to see it's maker :) My favorite cup you've shown is the first one; gorgeous roses on it...and I also love the stand you have them displayed on!

Happy "Tea" Tuesday!

Warmest, Brenda

Princesa Nadie said...

Having a tea with you has been a pleasure
You have lovely Tea Cups
Love

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Hi, Virginia! These are gorgeous tea cups. You have a lovely collection there. Bavarian china is some of my favorite, and I love the pretty flowers on those.

Hope you are having a wonderful Tea Time Tuesday!

XO,

Sheila :-)

P.S. I see that you are a Florida blogger, and I am too! We might try to get a group together either this fall or winter to go to that tea room in Plant City if you're interested.

Kathy said...

Beautiful teacups! I wonder if anyone's put together a teacup book! I didn't know there were so many patterns and shapes out there! Gorgeous!
God Bless,
Thanks for your encouraging blog!
Kathy

Snap said...

Virginia, these are all beautiful! Happy Tea Tuesday!

Denise@alloverroses said...

Your cups you shared today are gorgeous. I LOVE the last with all it's beautiful colors. Thanks for your visit today.
Have a beautiful day!
Denise

Anonymous said...

Hi Virginia, I love when you share your pretty teacups. The hand-painted one is so sweet and the Autumn pattern has me longing for cooler weather! I also wanted to tell you how nice your new profile photo is. I hope you will get to attend the tea gathering with the other FL bloggers - that would be a special treat for sure.

Virginia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Quintessential Magpie said...

Hi, Virginia! I just got your note, and I sure will. We're in St. Augustine, but I am down in Central visiting friends all the time. Will be happy to keep you posted. :-)

XO,

Sheila

Bookie said...

Such a nice selection here...that orangish one will be great for autumn!

Marguerite (Tina) Smith Hart said...

Oh Virginia they are lovely but I have to say my heart leapt at the one called Autumn! What a treasure and I agree with you I have no idea what the markings mean...lol! (except I know the names of famous china, I got that watching Hyacinthe on PBS) just joking!
But I also am attracted to anything colorful or so forlorn no one else wants it. Thanks for sharing!
Tina xo

Lynn-Teacupstitches said...

Hi Virginia!

A gorgeous trio of teacups! I love them all and the display stand is the perfect compliment.
Thanks for sharing some of your treasures :-)

Hugs and Smiles,
Lynn

Unknown said...

Hi Virgina.. my name is Karen from
http://glassofsweettea.blogspot.com/
from Bradenton Fla..we are neighbors.
I saw your blog via Heathers,
and wanted to introduce myself..
I enjoyed visiting your blog and hope you stop by to visit me to when you have time..
God bless and have a great week..

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

I love all your teacup especially the first one.. they are all so pretty!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Virginia,
Beautiful tea cups here today!!

Just gorgeous!

Debbie

PCovi said...

I think I've chosen the last one for my sips :)

Terri said...

Your KPM cup is made in Berlin, by Konigliche Porceliane Fabrique Co.
Your third cup, the hand painted one in pretty pastels is probably from Japan. They do lovely work like that.
All your cups are gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing them with us.
Hugs,
Terri

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

These tea cups are sooo beautiful! I also collect tea cups, just love them!

I have enjoyed browsing through your blog! The banner picture is wonderful, as well as the stories and quotes!

meandering pearl said...

oh they're all so beautiful & delicate!!! how lovely!!! Happy Teacup Tuesday!!!

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi: I love your tea cups. They are so pretty, each one. Thank you for sharing them with us. I hope you can join us next week. Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha

Appleshoe said...

Hello Virginia- Your teacups are lovely and your home is amazing. It must be nice to be surrounded by such beauty. Your home and the photo’s you took belong in a magazine as a featured home. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for stopping by this week! I am just getting to my comments. Lovely teacups, and I love that you showed us the markings. To me that is part of the fun. :)

paperbutterfly said...

So glad you joined the ladies today for tea and those teacups were lovely. Nicely displayed on the beautiful stand. I loved the Autumn cup, quite unique with the oak leaves and the colours.

Thank you for stoping in.
Have a blessed week.

pam