
A smile costs nothing but gives much. It enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give. It takes but a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever. None is so rich or mighty that he cannot get along without it and none is so poor that he cannot be made rich by it. Yet a smile cannot be bought, begged, borrowed, or stolen, for it is something that is of no value to anyone until it is given away. Some people are too tired to give you a smile. Give them one of yours, as none needs a smile so much as he who has no more to give.
~Author Unknown~
American author Og Mandino sums it up the best:
Reach out. Share. Smile. Hug. Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself."
Loving smiles to you !
Sweet Blessings,
Virginia
It is more blessed to give than to receive.
~Acts 20:35
Visit Spiritual Sunday for more weekend Blessings


20 comments:
How wonderful!
Great post.
Thank you for sharing.
Good Morning Virginia, I always receive joy and share a smile when I visit your blog. Have a delightful weekend.
It is amazing, if you are having a bad day, and someone smiles at you-how much better that makes you feel.
Hi Virginia - this is a great post. A smile costs us nothing, but can bring a great deal of happiness into someone's life.
Blessings,
Joan
Virginia, Thanks for your encouraging blog! Keep smiling!
Thank you for your smile today
and the neat thing...a smile means the same thing in every language.
Great point. Thanks
Your blog is lovely! I really enjoyed your posts. Thank you for visiting my Mosaic Monday.
:-D
Amanda
I love this post! I love the music and the song being sung in the background. All of this puts a smile on my face. I feel better from having visited your blog today. Thank you.
Such a beautiful post! And I love the qoute "Believe" in your header! Love, Love Love it!!!
We never know but that just a smile from us can make the difference in someone's life. Great post, God bless, Bobbi
This is awesome, I love it. It is so true!
Blessings,
Ginger
Sweet Virginia, thank you for your prayers for my grandmother. Your words were comforting and very much appreciated. God Bless You!
Yoli :)
How true! When grumpy people come in and start that way at my work, it's just not a fun feeling vs. someone coming in, greeting us [the night crew] with a great big smile! Blessings.
Peace often starts with a smile. Great post.
G'evening Virginia ... This is my first visit -- it certainly won't be my last! Thank you for providing such a warm and welcoming environment!
Have a wonderful new week!
Yes! :) Smiles can turn a day around...a frown, too! =)
Smiling with you!
Mary
This is beautiful. I love the music too. That's one of my all time favorite songs.
Blessings,
Charlotte
Post a Comment