Today I want to show my foyer, living room and dining room.
All these rooms are all done on consignment and second hands stores and of course my favorite garage sale finds. I love to find bargains to decorate my home.
click photos to enlarge
I haven't finish decorating. It changes all the time, as I find more things to add.
I am joining Cielo and all the participants at Show Off Your Cottage Monday .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Your home is lovely. Blessings ~
How very beautiful Virginia. I think my favorite thing is the baker's rack. I love everything displayed on it. I have a few rabbit collectibles also and yours are so sweet. I also see where your curio cabinet stands that holds your lovely teacups. Such a welcoming home - thanks for the tour.
Wow, your home is gorgeous! I love how much light fills the rooms. Beautiful decorating too!
Best wishes,
Natasha.
G'morn, Virginia ~ What a serene elegant decor in your home. I could not pick one thing that is a fav, as they are all so beautiful.
Have a beautiful day.
TTFN ~ Marydon
Your home is beautiful, light and airy! Very happy home.
Thank you for visiting my blog today, it is a thrify Monday!
machelle
what beautiful, open airy home you have made! thanks for visiting me at cottage romance 2day and commenting on my foot board project! i really appreciate it!
I forgot to sign my name on my last comment!
Your home is beautiful!
Katherine
Your home is gorgeous!!! And how amazing to think that it is decorated with second-hand treasures. Wow!!
Thank you for your hospitality.
Blessings,
Patti (Fill My Cup with Beauty)
Post a Comment