Imagine all the people living life in peace.
You may say I'm a dreamer,
but I'm not the only one.
I hope someday you'll join us,
and the world will be as one.
John Lennon
God Has A Dream
Dear Child of God, before we can become God's partners, we must know what God wants for us. 'I have a dream,' God says. 'Please help Me to realize it. It is a dream of a world whose ugliness and squalor and poverty, its war and hostility, its greed and harsh competitiveness, its alienation and disharmony are changed into their glorious counterparts, when there will be more laughter, joy, and peace, where there will be justice and goodness and compassion and love and caring and sharing. I have a dream that swords will be beaten into plowshares and spears into pruning hooks, that My children will know that they are members of one family, the human family, God's family, My family.'"
Desmond Tutu ...
The world will change when we dream God’s dream.



3 comments:
You have a beautiful blog, I look forward to reading your quotes.
I believe it is very important to God that we follow His commandment to love one another - He is love. What an awesome opportunity we have to be a witness of His love to others!
It's sad that sin has brought into the world the ugliness of war, greed, selfishness, and hate. But we have hope in Him and His plans for the future.
How wonderful it is to know God's dream of peace will come to pass as His Word says, "I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away. He who was seated on the throne said, 'I am making everything new!'" Revelations 21:2-5
Blessings ~
Hi Virginia, Wishing you a lovely week.
Have you thought about adding the ability for us to "follow" you on your blog side bar? Currently, I have your blog saved in my favorites but I have to check manually to see when you update and I don't want to miss a single post!!!!!
Post a Comment