This is our bedroom, the bed is dress for summer. At the beginning of each season I change the bedding and the pillows. I know is kind of feminine, but my husband don't mind. If I am happy he is happy, I am thinking of redoing it and adding more masculine touches. But for now is staying like it is.Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Our Bedroom
This is our bedroom, the bed is dress for summer. At the beginning of each season I change the bedding and the pillows. I know is kind of feminine, but my husband don't mind. If I am happy he is happy, I am thinking of redoing it and adding more masculine touches. But for now is staying like it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
Hi Virginia,
Thank you for visiting my blog and welcome to blog land. Your blog is very beautiful and your home is lovely.
Hugs,
Sue
This is just charming. So pretty and I love al lyour touches. You have such a talent for painting!
The hats on the wall are the perfect touch!
I loved every inch of your special spot...and the pillow is wonderful! What fun!
Love,
Sue
.
Love the pillow.
That little pillow with the phrases on it is too cute!
I really like the minty color of the rom, and honestly, if your husband doesn't mind the girly look, (which I love!) well, that is wonderful. What a great guy!
Virgina,
Your home is lovely, when I was married my husband was like your didn't mind that I had pink from one end to the other but I did from time to time feel a little guilty so we made him a man room which he loved so my guilt was eased.
I love that you change your bed decor with the season's. I love to do that keeps it fresh and you don't get tired of it.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog.
Blessings,
Tammy
Post a Comment