TRUST GOD ONE DAY AT A TIME! &
“PRAY WITHOUT CEASING! ”

Never let anything so fill you with sorrow as to make you forget the joy of the Christ risen...Mother Teresa

BELIEVE
To believe is to know that every day is a new beginning.It is to trust that miracles happen, and dreams really do come true.To believe is to see angels dancing among the clouds,To know the wonder of a stardust sky and the wisdom of the man in the moon.To believe is to know the value of a nurturing heart,The innocence of a child’s eyes and the beauty of an aging hand,for it is through their teachings we learn to love.To believe is to find the strength and courage that lies within us.When it is time to pick up the pieces and begin again.To believe is to know we are not alone,That life is a gift and this is our time to cherish it.To believe is to know that wonderful surprises are just waiting to happen,And all our hopes and dreams are within reach.If only we believe.
- Author Unknown

St. Ignatius of Loyola

Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty, my memory, my understanding, and my entire will, All I have and call my own.

You have given all to me. To you, Lord, I return it.

Everything is yours; do with it what you will. Give me only your love and your grace, that is enough for me.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Here we start again.

Each Monday at the beginning of another week I try to remember that as I get busy with work, home and family I mustn't go through my household in full gear and get caught up in my busyness. When I do that my house begin to feel empty and hollow; them I start to feel stress and tense. That is when I make it a point of taking time to play a little with what I enjoy. I called it playing house.


Here are some pictures of some of my things.




My little bells, that I use to call my Angels.




My good luck cricket.






I love my orchids.





The real joy of life is in its play. Play is anything we do for the joy and love of doing it, apart from any profit, compulsion, or sense of duty. It is the real joy of living.

Walter Rauschbusch










7 comments:

joanie said...

Thanks for your kind comment about singing. It led me to visit your lovely blog and discover a delightful place. I love your style and your substance.

Jeanne said...

Virginia, it is nice to meet you today. You are so right about time for ourselves. It is so easy to work too much. That dust will be back in a day. I love your treasures and you display them beautifully.

Take Care, Jeanne

Unknown said...

Good Morning Virginia! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I hope you enjoy the tea and come back to see me again. Your pictures are lovely. I love the hats on the wall.

I agree... I love to "play house" I wish we didn't have to work at all.
But then how would we afford all of the pretties that we are blessed with? :) Enjoy the week!
~~Liz~~

FrenchGardenHouse said...

I'm so glad you visited me! I love this post, you are right, it's good to "play house" and appreciate the little things that make us happy.
xo Lidy

Suzanne said...

Virginia, Yes, we do need time to enjoy the simple things. Thank you for allowing us into your home to see your pretty things. Love and Prayers, Susan

Anonymous said...

Your home looks so inviting--I think I need a good luck cricket--he looks like fun! Dana

Myrna said...

I couldn't agree more with the quote from Walter!! Thanks for sharing pics of your home--it looks very tranquil!