TRUST GOD ONE DAY AT A TIME! &
“PRAY WITHOUT CEASING! ”

Never let anything so fill you with sorrow as to make you forget the joy of the Christ risen...Mother Teresa

BELIEVE
To believe is to know that every day is a new beginning.It is to trust that miracles happen, and dreams really do come true.To believe is to see angels dancing among the clouds,To know the wonder of a stardust sky and the wisdom of the man in the moon.To believe is to know the value of a nurturing heart,The innocence of a child’s eyes and the beauty of an aging hand,for it is through their teachings we learn to love.To believe is to find the strength and courage that lies within us.When it is time to pick up the pieces and begin again.To believe is to know we are not alone,That life is a gift and this is our time to cherish it.To believe is to know that wonderful surprises are just waiting to happen,And all our hopes and dreams are within reach.If only we believe.
- Author Unknown

St. Ignatius of Loyola

Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty, my memory, my understanding, and my entire will, All I have and call my own.

You have given all to me. To you, Lord, I return it.

Everything is yours; do with it what you will. Give me only your love and your grace, that is enough for me.

Friday, August 29, 2008

PINK SATURDAY!

Here are some of my pink things.



Another fun Pink Saturday hosted by Beverly at http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/


Pay her a visit and check out all the other Pink Saturday Participants.
























Have a Wonderful Labor Day !











35 comments:

Dawn said...

Pretty pinks! I have to say the roses are beyond gorgeous!!! I wish my house were full of flowers like that!

Happy Pink Saturday!

take care,
Dawn

Gabriela said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

Lovely and refreshing PINK post!

~ Gabriela ~

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

I have the same plates.....Thank you Target...and Racell Ashwell ....so glad she has her Shabby Chic Target line....Been to her store in San Francisco and it is Fabulous but $$$$. Love your Pinks...
Hugs,
Mo :-)

Unknown said...

Ohhhh such pretty plates and that jar! WOW!
Happy Pink!!!
Blessings Lorena

Deborah aka Miss Bee said...

Lovely pink post...the roses are gorgeous!

I usually add a recipe to my Pink Saturday post and forgot to this morning. However, I just added one, if you would like to come back and take a look.

Happy Pink Saturday!
Deborah

ellen b. said...

You have some great pink. Oh my I looked at your blog header and now I'm singing Love is all there is....

Glennis said...

what loveliness. I adore the little covered dish with the bird on it.

How very pretty!

Have a fun Pink Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Hi Virginia! What pretty Pinkness you have today!
Be a Pink sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Anonymous said...

Love that pink nail polish!! Have a wonderful pink Saturday and holiday weekend. ~ Lynn

Pink Slippers said...

Besides pink toilet paper, we should all have pink polish. There is a little town market that carries this pink toilet paper. When I found it, I felt like I found a treasure. BUT, My Hubby puts up with a lot of pink but this toilet paper was not allowed. So yestersday when he was coming home, I BEGGED him to stop at the little market and buy some for 'Pink Saturday. It was 3.99 for four rolls. But now, I DO have pink toilet paper don't I? HEHE! HAHA!
Wendy

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

The candy dish is sooo pretty. I love the shape and the flowers. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

I love the plates, the pattern is so delicate looking. Pretty , pretty flowers too :)

Have a great day,
Pennie

artis1111 said...

Love the pinkness . The roses are beautiful. Kathy

Katie said...

Oh that jar!!!!!! Apothocary or candy or what would you call it? It is just fabulous! Happy Pink Saturday!

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

Ooooo, love the pink this week. The roses are just gorgeous!

Marina Capano said...

Hi! Those are all beautiful.
Happy Pink Saturday

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Such lovely pinks. Especially the piece in the second photo, I love it.

melissa said...

Such pretty pinks - I especially like your pink nail polishes :)

Melissa

marianne said...

oh, your china is lovely and the roses are exquisite - just beautiful!

have a wonderful Pink weekend!

Nanna said...

sweet pink post,I love dishes, I believe you can never have too amny dishes LOL
Helen

SmilingSally said...

I cheated and scrolled down to see that terrific table you painted. WOW!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

Pretty plates. I love plates. Thank you for the visit, come again anytime.

Darlene said...

I love your pink post...esp. that apothocary style jar with the birds & flowers...just gorgeous!
Happy Pink Saturday!

Nancy said...

Oh so pink and pretty!

Sweetie said...

I loved your pinks - especially the plates and the roses. I love the paint job that you did on your table.
Sweetie

That Crazy Ajumma said...

Wow,lots of bright pretty pink photos!
I love the second picture the most.
Happy PS Day!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, Virginia. I love all of your pretty pinks today. Your pictures make me smile.

Happy Pink Saturday.

Anne Fannie said...

Hello Virginia, I love all your pinkness! The plates are beautiful but nothing beats a beautiful Pink rose!
love, Ann

Tricia said...

Did you grow the roses? They are so pretty. I loved the nail polish with the roses. Cute post.

Patricia said...

Oh, the beautiful pink nail polish! Have a wonderful holiday weekend.
Patricia
http://theunfinishedflower.typepad.com/

Just A Girl said...

Ooh! Pink polish. So many wonderful colors.

Anonymous said...

Your plates and covered dish look so beautiful with their pink floral embellishments! Hope your P.Sat. was great! PS Loved how you painted your kitchen table, too.

Susan Hickam said...

Pretty, Pretty-Happy Pink Weekend-I liked your Sunday post too!

Unknown said...

We like pink! Thank you for stopping over to my blog. I just love your pink dishes...so beautiful.

Kindredly, Lynne Laura

Margie said...

your *pink* treasures are all so lovely! I'm still making my way through all the *pink* posts!