TRUST GOD ONE DAY AT A TIME! &
“PRAY WITHOUT CEASING! ”

Never let anything so fill you with sorrow as to make you forget the joy of the Christ risen...Mother Teresa

BELIEVE
To believe is to know that every day is a new beginning.It is to trust that miracles happen, and dreams really do come true.To believe is to see angels dancing among the clouds,To know the wonder of a stardust sky and the wisdom of the man in the moon.To believe is to know the value of a nurturing heart,The innocence of a child’s eyes and the beauty of an aging hand,for it is through their teachings we learn to love.To believe is to find the strength and courage that lies within us.When it is time to pick up the pieces and begin again.To believe is to know we are not alone,That life is a gift and this is our time to cherish it.To believe is to know that wonderful surprises are just waiting to happen,And all our hopes and dreams are within reach.If only we believe.
- Author Unknown

St. Ignatius of Loyola

Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty, my memory, my understanding, and my entire will, All I have and call my own.

You have given all to me. To you, Lord, I return it.

Everything is yours; do with it what you will. Give me only your love and your grace, that is enough for me.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Painted Table


Some time don't you get tired of things being the same and want to give it a new life. Well that is what happened to my kitchen table. This is the 3 time that I have painted this table, I wanted to make it more whimsical. I had it all white and even though I like that look very much it was time to give the table a new look. I believe that things shouldn't stay the same. Is like life, change is good for it keeps us growing and discovering things about our self.








5 comments:

Susie Q said...

Oh my gosh! This is gorgeous! I love color and mixing patterns with solids so this is amazing to me! What a fantatsic job! You do great work!!

Hugs,
Sue

CIELO said...

Hi Virginia! Welcome to blogland!! I love your blog banner and the colors you chose... thank YOU for the sweet comments you left on my blog and I'm happy that you decided to start your own blog... I will certainly come back often...

Wishing you the sweetest day, a day rich in loving thoughts for others, a day soaked in warmth and happy feelings...

Hugs

Cielo

Brenda Pruitt said...

Wow, at first I thought those yellow and white stripes must be a tablecloth, then scrolled down. You did a GREAT job! I'm a true klutz with paint, so avoid it. I get more on myself than the object I'm trying to paint. I guess I color my gardens with flowers. And I use to quilt, so that was also like a blank canvas waiting to be painted, in a way! And I like to decoupage.
Brenda

bj said...

OMGosh...this is absolutely FABULOUS! So Mackenzie-Childs looking. You did a fantastic job and now.....I WANNA DO MINE, TOO !
wELCOME to Blogland....I hope you will have as much fun as I am having...and I'm pretty sure you will just love it.
Pls. come to see me anytime and I sure will be back!!
love, bj

Gemma Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

This is an amazing mix of colour! Very inventive! And a humble kitchen table suddenly becomes a work of art!