TRUST GOD ONE DAY AT A TIME! &
“PRAY WITHOUT CEASING! ”

Never let anything so fill you with sorrow as to make you forget the joy of the Christ risen...Mother Teresa

BELIEVE
To believe is to know that every day is a new beginning.It is to trust that miracles happen, and dreams really do come true.To believe is to see angels dancing among the clouds,To know the wonder of a stardust sky and the wisdom of the man in the moon.To believe is to know the value of a nurturing heart,The innocence of a child’s eyes and the beauty of an aging hand,for it is through their teachings we learn to love.To believe is to find the strength and courage that lies within us.When it is time to pick up the pieces and begin again.To believe is to know we are not alone,That life is a gift and this is our time to cherish it.To believe is to know that wonderful surprises are just waiting to happen,And all our hopes and dreams are within reach.If only we believe.
- Author Unknown

St. Ignatius of Loyola

Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty, my memory, my understanding, and my entire will, All I have and call my own.

You have given all to me. To you, Lord, I return it.

Everything is yours; do with it what you will. Give me only your love and your grace, that is enough for me.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Pink Saturday!







This fun day is hosted by Beverly at How Sweet The Sound. Just click in the Pink Doll and be sure to visit all the wonderful participant.
I love pink, There is something alluring, romantic and most of all it makes me feel happy. Here are some pictures of my Pink things.




PINK is so Yummy!





My PINK night gown and robe.







Love my PINK cell-phone, sun glasses, necklace and my treasure box, where I keep some of my small momentous.





My PINK lamp shade.










Painting that my sweet mother did for me.






















38 comments:

Anne Fannie said...

I love all your pink pictures especially the pink snowballs!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Love, Ann

Connie said...

Love the pink glasses and those pink glasses(?) YUUUUMMMMMMMMM, my sweet chickadee! Too cute......
Smoochies,
Connie

Gabriela said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

Love, love, love...your Pink post!

~ Gabriela ~

Maddie said...

I can't wait for "Pink Saturday"!!!! To see all the beautiful shades of pink as varied as the shades of life. Great blog , but then again, i'm biased. Your Loving Son!

Anonymous said...

Your mother is QUITE the artist!

Tracy said...

Hi, Virginia! So much pink pretty here this week...your mother's painting are extraordinary--what a talent she has with brush & paint! Sooo much to love with this post...But must say the pink snowball is calling me...I've not had one of those in years! Happy Pink Saturday ((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Virginia.

You have so many pinks today. I love the painting from your mother.

And, I love the pink lady.

Unknown said...

Oh such great pink goodies! Thanks for sharing!

Happy Pink...Lorena

Abuela Beauty said...

Hi Virginia!!
Lovely pinks you shared!!

Happy Pink Saturday!!
Besitos from Argentina!

Silvia

Darlene said...

I love all of your pink pretties!! Hope you have a great Pink Saturday!

Just A Girl said...

Love all your pinks! Your mother paints beautifully! have a wonderful pink day.
Cori G.

Suzie Button said...

Love all your pinks! Your mother's painting was wonderful, she must be very talented! The lampshade is so fantastic too! Have a great Pink Saturday!

tina said...

Your mother is very talented as those irises are beauuutiful.

Dawn said...

You have some nice pink things to share today. I have a friend who just loves those pink snowballs :) The painting your mother made you is beautiful!!

Happy Pink Saturday!

take care,
Dawn

Missy Wertz said...

Nice Pink! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a blessed weekend!

Dawn said...

Yes, VERY beautiful painting of the iris, talented Mom.
Happy pink!
Dawn C&GDesign

Anonymous said...

Loved all your beautiful pink. I haven't seen a snowball in years. And your Mother is quite a painter. Her painting is beautiful. ~ Lynn

Betty said...

Oh! Pink snowballs. I haven't had one of those in years! Have a wonderful pink weekend!

Lara said...

pink makes us funnier, nicer, prettier!

Vanessa Greenway said...

Lovely pink post! Beautiful flowers! blessings, Vanessa

Anonymous said...

Love all of your Pinkness today! Love the Pink snowballs! I'm reading and I guess I'm not the only one!!
Be a Pink Sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Susan Hickam said...

The picture your mother did is incredible. Happy Pink Saturday!

marianne said...

ooo, I love your pink collection, the painting your mom did is just stunning. I used to love snoballs - haven't had one in years!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Pink Day! :)

Christie said...

Hey! Happy Pink Saturday! Yummy... those pink snowballs looks good...Your blog is so pretty. I will be back again to visit soon! Have a great day!

xoxo,
Queenie!

Anonymous said...

Love all your pink things! And your mother is so talented - gorgeous painting. :)

artis1111 said...

The painting your mom did is beautiful Kathy

Marina Capano said...

Hi! Your pictures are so cute

have a nice pink weekend!

visit me anytime....

xoxo

Patricia said...

Your post is beautiful - I love your flowers - my petunias did not do well this year. I love the cupcakes and haven't saw a snow ball in years and the sparkling car is just wonderful.

ellen b. said...

Look at that great pink. Ha the snowballs (is that what they're called?) that takes me back...

Angie said...

Happy Pink Saturday..love all your pink!!

~Angie

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Hello Virgina!

Happy Pink Saturday! What a fun pinl post! Love the cupcakes! Brings back memories!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Kathy said...

Now we're talking, girls! Pink Snowballs! They are an old favorite, one I wouldn't dare buy because I would have no restraint! The painting your mom did is beautiful.
Kathy

Gemma Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

Simply delightful pinks! Especially love the detail in your Mum's painting!

my passion said...

Hi Virginia,
What a clever idea..Pink Saturday post. Very feminine and girlish..girlish..luv it..
I admired you mum's painting, she must be an artist and I love your pink lamshade too..looking forward to the next Pink Saturday...
Cheers..

Zeq
Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia

Picket said...

Morning friend...love all your pinkness, but that beautiful painting made by your mom was priceless!!! Oh that is so beautiful! Thanks so much for coming by...hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

Nancy said...

My goodness - you are ready to be out the door in a pink wink! Love all your pink. :)Nancy

Margie said...

Mmmmmm, the *pink* snowballs look delish! I love your *pink* lampshade and the picture your mother painted too, so lovely!

lissy said...

You have given the color pink a whole other meaning. It's more than beautiful! Thanks for sharing all that pink!

Your niece Lisette (happy birthday!)