Today is my first Pink Saturday, and I am looking forward to visit and looking at all the pretty things that people are showing. Beverly at How Sweet The Sound is our hostess, for more information about Pink Saturday you can click on the pink lady at the right.Saturday, August 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





31 comments:
UuuuuMmmmm!
I love all of your PINK! Your mother did a beautiful job on your painting! And, the seashell arrangement . . . WOW!
Have a GREAT day!
Donna
Happy Pink Saturday!
Love your Pink china!
~ Gabriela ~
Beautiful dishes friend! Welcome to pink Saturday,,,have a great weekend!
Happy Pink Saturday. I love the flowers made with the shells.
Love all of your pink pretties, but the shell arrangement really fools the eye in the photo at least. Someone was very clever making it, was it you? Happy weekend!
; Brown-Eyes
The dishes are lovely! I really love the painting your mother did for you. I am in awe of the shell wreath!
Happy Pink Saturday!
take care,
Dawn
That arrangement is done with seashells? That's amazing and beautiful. Welcome to Pink Saturdays. :) Lynn
LOVE the Pink Panther Music - my hubs walked by and smiled... "PINK PANTHER!" You even made him smile this morning! H.P.S.!!!
Sooo lovely...Your mother's painting is delightful, what a sweet treasure. And love all your rose-sprigged china! Happy Pink Saturday ((HUGS))
Virginia, welcome to your first Pink Saturday.
I think it is wonderful to have a painting done by your mother.
I agree that pink is a relaxing yet happy color.
Welcome to Pink Saturday! I love the china that is a weakness of mine. All your pinks are beautiful and your blog is so pretty. Going back to look around some more. Hugs, Bobbi Jo
Happy First Pink Saturday; I took the plunge today, too.
Love, love, love the Bougainvillea picture - fabulous!
Welcome to Pink Saturday! Your dishes and wall arrangement are so pretty. Your mom's painting is beautiful and thank you for sharing the photo of your pink bougainvillea! Dana
Happy Pink Saturday! and happy posting too hahha Beautiful painting by your mom. I wish i had the talent but my sister does it for me and that is okay...
Hi Virginia and welcome to Pink Saturday. Love all your pretty pink dishes and paintings. The music is an especially nice touch.
See you around!
Cori G.
Happy 1st Pink Saturday, Virginia!
I love all your pink..that painting is amazing..what a talent your mom is! And the seashell arrangement is so clever!
~Angie
Such an interesting seashell arrangement - never seen anything like it! And your mom, what a talented painter!
Your backyard boginvilla are so pretty. Happy Pink Saturday.
Beautiful painting from your mom! The arrangement made from seashells is really pretty and unique!
Kathy
What wonderful china and pink you have shared. I have to say the painting your mom did is my fave.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
my first pink too! glad to visit your page, and share pink things :)!
I love all that pink china! so pretty! and your flowers and pictures are gorgeous! thanks for all your sweet comments through my hard summer, they are so appreciated, and its good to be back! ;) xo
Beautiful pinks!
I especially love the china dishes.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend,
Deborah
Hello Virginia, Happy Pink Saturday! Your post is beautful, that arrangement is stunning. Your mothers painting is charming. YOur china is very pretty ! Thank you so much for stopping by!
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage
All of pinks are just simply beautiful !!!
http://theunfinishedflower.typepad.com/
Patricia
fantastic job on your 1st pink sat. loved the dishes, loved the painting too but my 1st love went right to the dish's for I love dishes lol
Helen
Love the dishes and the painting is so beautiful. Good job Mom!
Happy pink.
-Mya
Pink joy, Love the dishes and all the rest. Go pink! The seashells, are truly a work of art. Nice job your mom did.
Take care, Jeanne
Hello Virginia!
Wonderful first Pink Saturday post! I LOVE your beautiful china!
Hugs,
Maryjane
Wow that seashell arrangement is eye catching! I thought they were just dried flowers, then I read your post and realized they were seashells! Very cool...
~~Liz~~
What a gorgeous picture your mom painted for you! Very very lovely!
Post a Comment