TRUST GOD ONE DAY AT A TIME! &
“PRAY WITHOUT CEASING! ”

Never let anything so fill you with sorrow as to make you forget the joy of the Christ risen...Mother Teresa

BELIEVE
To believe is to know that every day is a new beginning.It is to trust that miracles happen, and dreams really do come true.To believe is to see angels dancing among the clouds,To know the wonder of a stardust sky and the wisdom of the man in the moon.To believe is to know the value of a nurturing heart,The innocence of a child’s eyes and the beauty of an aging hand,for it is through their teachings we learn to love.To believe is to find the strength and courage that lies within us.When it is time to pick up the pieces and begin again.To believe is to know we are not alone,That life is a gift and this is our time to cherish it.To believe is to know that wonderful surprises are just waiting to happen,And all our hopes and dreams are within reach.If only we believe.
- Author Unknown

St. Ignatius of Loyola

Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty, my memory, my understanding, and my entire will, All I have and call my own.

You have given all to me. To you, Lord, I return it.

Everything is yours; do with it what you will. Give me only your love and your grace, that is enough for me.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Paint Party!

Joy over athttp://joysofhome.blogspot.com is having a Paint Party, so I decided to participate. This is my kitchen table that used to be white. I painted it different colors and used a combination spray paint a acrylic. I first did the areas that I used the spray paint, then I let it dry. I then did the areas that I used the acrylic paint, I still need to give a second coat to the pink area.

































31 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That turned out amazing! Love all the colors!

Joy said...

That is such a fun table!
Just looking at it makes me smile. Good for you for being daring and painting it to match your personality. I like the way you combined both kinds of paint to achieve such a great and unique style. I love it!
You've inspired me to try to be more artistic in my painting.

Alison Gibbs said...

Your table looks fabulous.
Alison

trish said...

Wow! I am speechless! Your table is so fun and whimsical and obviously given a lot of love in the process of painting!! You should receive some kind of ribbon for this!!! :o)
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

Very cute and fun!

~ Sarah

CIELO said...

Oh wow, Virginia, what a great job you did! I can certainly see a touch of the professional in that table! Kudos for you!

pd: just something to think about: When you believe in God, believe in HIM all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.

Hugs

cielo

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Gorgeous table! You did an outstanding job! :) ~Rhonda

Domestic Goddess..Diva sometimes said...

Now how neat is that table! Wow! You did an excellent job! :)

Oh and thanks for stopping by at my place too. :)

Tabitha said...

You're so brave!! Very funky!
-Tabitha Roots & Wings

momof4azkids said...

What a talent you have! I think we sometimes get stuck in a rut of painting things black or white, it's easier that way, but I LOVE what you've done with your table.

Angie said...

Great job on the table! I love the color combination!

cherry said...

That is one rockin table. Very fun and inspiring. So glad to be a part of this party so I can discover all these new blogs. cherry

Anonymous said...

All my favorite colors ended up on your table!!! Looks fantastic

Missy Wertz said...

Virgina, this is FUN FUN ADORABLE!

B. said...

Unbelievable!! Great job!

Marie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog today! :o) Your table is INCREDIBLE! You do great work!

Carry Grace said...

What a fun table! You did a great job on it.

Unknown said...

What a cute table. Very creative and original!
Diane

Darlene said...

WHAT a FUN table!!! That is so cute!! Great job!

Screaming Meme said...

Wow! I love it!!!!! :) I posted another class on fauxing! check it out!!! :)

Suzanne said...

Virginia, How cheerful your mornings must be. Brings smiles. How very fun and whimsical. Just LOVE IT!!!! Love and Prayers, Suzanne

Tracy said...

That is such fun...love your color choices! The whole effect is wonderful--great job! So cheeful and very inviting! Thanks for sharing...Happy Day ((HUGS))

The Beauty Bargainista said...

oh my gosh! how fun is this table? Its very Mackenzie Child's, right? I love it!!

Bonnie the Boss said...

Oh my gosh!!!!! love love love the table! You are one talented lady.

Tricia said...

WOW! You gave that table a new life. I have my mother's old dinning table and it would look great like that too. Good Idea

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

Love your table.....very nice.
Hugs,
Mo :-)

artis1111 said...

Love what you did to the table ..Kathy

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

Fantastic!

Unknown said...

Hi Virgina
Your table is amazing!!! I am so impressed. You did a great job!

~~Liz~~

Come by before Monday for Charm School!

Nancy said...

I missed this last week! And it's just so fabulous. Great job.

Betty said...

Oh! I have that same style table! I love the way you painted it!!