
I always try to have fresh flowers in every room of my home. To me flowers are food for the soul, the beauty of flowers satisfy something deep within me. When I look at beautiful flowers, their color, shapes and varieties it remind me of God . It’s them that I appreciate all the beauty He have created, and all that beauty nourish my soul.






4 comments:
Oh Virginia, I love to have fresh flowers in my house too. What beautiful examples of Gods creation you have here.
Hugs,
Sue
Good morning, Virginia... love all your photographs.... and your new blog banner is darling.... It is so trust that miracles happen.... and dreams really do come true.... Keep believing...
Hugs
cielo
I love photos..... Come on over to my blog...I'm having a faux class starting! It's fun!
wow, Fall in love with your flowers! are so cute!
nice pictures too!
visit me anytime!
Post a Comment