The end of the week, take a breather and try to relax. That is what I am planning on doing. This weekend I am only doing what is absolutely necessary. Is to hot this week in Florida , to tackle any of my projects. They are going to have to wait, because this girl is going to put her feet up and RELAX! Happy Weekend!Friday, August 8, 2008
It's Friday!
The end of the week, take a breather and try to relax. That is what I am planning on doing. This weekend I am only doing what is absolutely necessary. Is to hot this week in Florida , to tackle any of my projects. They are going to have to wait, because this girl is going to put her feet up and RELAX! Happy Weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
dczqepkSuch a lovely post! I wish you a sweet weekend...
Love,
Sue
Thanks for visiting my blog. If you decide to participate in Pink Saturday, please e-mail prior to next Friday.
I hope you have a relaxing weekend, too.
Hi and it's so nice to meet you! Oh, I'm with you - it's too hot to do any heavy labor!! Those books with the flowers laid on top is just gorgeous! I truly hope you do get lots of 'cool' rest this weekend. Thanks for popping in to see my pink plate rims and Chloe Dawn.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)
Hi, saw your sweet comments on another bloggers page! Your post is a great reminder to just slow down and relax, thanks!
XO,
Donna Lynn
Hi, Virginia! I'm Holly. I'm a lover of love, too! AND I love pretty things so I'm having so much fun discovering "pretty blogs". Thanks for creating yours.
~ Hearts and flowers~
Post a Comment