TRUST GOD ONE DAY AT A TIME! &
“PRAY WITHOUT CEASING! ”

Never let anything so fill you with sorrow as to make you forget the joy of the Christ risen...Mother Teresa

BELIEVE
To believe is to know that every day is a new beginning.It is to trust that miracles happen, and dreams really do come true.To believe is to see angels dancing among the clouds,To know the wonder of a stardust sky and the wisdom of the man in the moon.To believe is to know the value of a nurturing heart,The innocence of a child’s eyes and the beauty of an aging hand,for it is through their teachings we learn to love.To believe is to find the strength and courage that lies within us.When it is time to pick up the pieces and begin again.To believe is to know we are not alone,That life is a gift and this is our time to cherish it.To believe is to know that wonderful surprises are just waiting to happen,And all our hopes and dreams are within reach.If only we believe.
- Author Unknown

St. Ignatius of Loyola

Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty, my memory, my understanding, and my entire will, All I have and call my own.

You have given all to me. To you, Lord, I return it.

Everything is yours; do with it what you will. Give me only your love and your grace, that is enough for me.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

White Wednesday.....

I’m on the hunt for bargains this year with yard/garage sales, estate sales, thrift shops shopping. You named I’m there. I’m never looking for anything specific but I have found some very unique home decor items at these places Even if I am not looking for anything in particular, I still like to go to see what everyone has, because you just never know until you step out and look. Through the years, I can actually say I have found some great bargains.




This little corner are all things I had found at those places. Except the plants.
 
 
 
 



I am linking with Kathleen at Faded Charm for White Wednesday.....
Go over to visit Kathleen and all the others for more whites inspiration!


29 comments:

Tete said...

I like all the metal plant stands! You can never have too many of those.
Hugs- Tete

clustres said...

Love the dishes in the birdcage!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy visiting our local thrift stores a couple of times a week also. I love these plant stands and the bird cage is really sweet!

Hope you have a very nice day Virginia.

Mary said...

LOVE that birdcage with your dishes~ so clever!

Rebecca said...

Plant stands are great-more uses than just for plants-displays for holidays

PCovi said...

Nice collection! I'm like you...I know it when I see it. Thrifting has really gone wild, hasn't it?
I'm gonna jump in White Wed. after a trip to the school LOL.

Unknown said...

Oh Virginia ,, I wish I had a green thumb.. i can kill a silk plant if you give me enough time..
but it looks beautiful..

Terrell said...

These are some terrific finds!! Great job! I am happy to be your newest follower of your delightful blog and I'd love to have you as a friend at Frou Frou Decor! I'd also like to invite you to my weekly link party, each Friday! Hope to see you there!
Hugs,
~Terrell @ Frou Frou Decor~

raggygirlvintage said...

Cute little birdhouse!! Thanks for visiting my blog:-)
Tracey

Anonymous said...

Isn't it so fun finding treasures like this!!!? Love the plant stand! I have one similar that has been in my stash of things to paint- need to get it out after seeing yours!!

bj said...

O, I love your pretty whites. I love finding things at these places, too.
Thanks so much for coming by..please come again..:)
I am thrilled to be your newest follower.
xo bj

whimages said...

Virginia, your littlw grouping is LOVELY! Thanks for sharing...I also really appreciate your birthday wishes! ;-)

Jane said...

I so totally agree with you about the thrift stores. You never know what you may find but there's always a treasure to be found.
I love the whites you have found. You have a lovely corner vignette.
Jane

Faye said...

I love the metal plant stand, I'd like to find one! Looks great!

Happy WW!
Faye

Unknown said...

I love your white plant stands. They are such a nice backdrop for the plants!

Jill said...

Love these plant stands! I could use some of these, my plants are on the floor, LOL So pretty! Have a great night!
Blessings,
Jill

The Swedish Room said...

Hi Virginia, What great pieces you picked up. I love the way you displayed them. Happy White Wednesday.
The Swedish Room

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my place, I appreciate your comments! Check back often.

Lori Lynn said...

Love your plant stands!

Lori Lynn

Simple Home said...

Thanks so much for stopping by Virginia. I love growing things too, and this is such a nice plant stand. I love that sweet little birdcage too.
Blessings,
Marcia

Lynn said...

I like your site! Very pretty with a spiritual element to it....
Thank you for visiting my blog today.

V I N T A G E O L O G I E said...

Wow ... you can pack up the pant stand and mail it to me!! Love it ... great find!
xo
Jill

Kendra@Creative Ambitions said...

Great whites! I love the birdcage...

Marie said...

Luv your finds Virginia! I've always wanted one of those plant stands too, and the birdcage is sooo cute! Thanks for stopping by.
-marie

Anonymous said...

You found some lovely things! You never know where you're going to find a great bargain. I recently did a post about a vintage metal milk crate I got from the back of my hubby's vintage motorcycle (which was in somebody's personal junk yard when he bought it). I LOVE that crate, and I got it for free!
Thanks for sharing your pretty whites with us!
Have a great day,

~ Jo :)

Sandi said...

Oooo I love your metal plant stand! Can never have enough of those. I am always on the lookout for unique ones. Thanks for sharing!
Blessings~

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the white planter and theI hope you are having a great week!...hugs...Debbie birdcage is so pretty!

Gail Griner Golden at Gail-Friends said...

I love thrift stores and garage sales, too. Those are great finds. Thanks for stopping by Gail-Friends. Blessings and Shalom - Gail

Donna said...

I love your plants stands! And your adorable birdcage, too! Even better that they are white!