TRUST GOD ONE DAY AT A TIME! &
“PRAY WITHOUT CEASING! ”

Never let anything so fill you with sorrow as to make you forget the joy of the Christ risen...Mother Teresa

BELIEVE
To believe is to know that every day is a new beginning.It is to trust that miracles happen, and dreams really do come true.To believe is to see angels dancing among the clouds,To know the wonder of a stardust sky and the wisdom of the man in the moon.To believe is to know the value of a nurturing heart,The innocence of a child’s eyes and the beauty of an aging hand,for it is through their teachings we learn to love.To believe is to find the strength and courage that lies within us.When it is time to pick up the pieces and begin again.To believe is to know we are not alone,That life is a gift and this is our time to cherish it.To believe is to know that wonderful surprises are just waiting to happen,And all our hopes and dreams are within reach.If only we believe.
- Author Unknown

St. Ignatius of Loyola

Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty, my memory, my understanding, and my entire will, All I have and call my own.

You have given all to me. To you, Lord, I return it.

Everything is yours; do with it what you will. Give me only your love and your grace, that is enough for me.

Friday, August 20, 2010

May You Be Blessed

I hope you all enjoy watching this short inspirational video based on the book May You Be Blessed by Kate Nowak… it says it all, my wishes for everyone of us!
Note: Please turn off my playlist at the bottom of this page before starting the video
May you be blessed as you listen..



Visit Spiritua Sundays for more weekend blessings, hosted by Charlotte and Ginger.
Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.
Charles Dickens
                                      Sweet Blessings,
                                            Virginia




28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful Virginia. Thank you for sharing the video.

Tete said...

I really enjoyed this!
Blessings and Hugs-Tete

Joan Hall said...

A lovely video, Virginia. Have a wonderful weekend.

Blessings
Joan

Carrie said...

I loved that Charles Dickens quote! Thanks for posting.
Carrie

Weezer said...

Virginia, I love your blog so much. It's so inspirational and peaceful. I come back and visit often, sometimes just listening to your music.
I'll be doing a post soon about my own prayer box. It's so special to me and I hadn't thought about sharing it with anyone until I saw yours.
thanks for the time you put into your blog. It's enjoyed and appreciated.....by me, especially.

Anonymous said...

I love this Virginia! Your quotes on believe...and the Dickens are great too!

love, kelee

Anonymous said...

This video is a wonderful, beautiful reminder of all the blessings we have. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Blessings,
Charlotte

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi Virginia: I want to thank you for that scripture you wrote on my post. It has ministered to me. It is wonderful to know that when someone is going through pain, God puts others in their path to comfort and pray. Thank you and may the Lord bless you for your kindness to me. Martha

Anonymous said...

I have been so blessed. To God be the glory, for the things he has done!

Cathy said...

Thank you for blessing us with those gorgeous words. And thank you for your sweet comments about my music. Blessings ~

Denise said...

Beyond beautiful.

PCovi said...

Thank you Virginia! All those wishes to you as well :)

Mevely317 said...

Good morning!
Oh, what a lovely way in which to greet the day ... thank you for this treat, Virginia :)

Nikki (Sarah) said...

beautiful video

Musings of A Minister said...

Great video and quote. Thanks for posting. (Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment on my blog.)

Renee said...

Thank you for sharing this video wtih us....

Annesphamily said...

I love your quote. The video is beautiful. I thank you today for sharing with me Anne

Anita Johnson said...

Beautiful video to start my Sunday with!

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash said...

Beautiful video. Thank you for sharing it. Blessings, Debbei

Gayle said...

Beautiful, Virgina. Blessings to you and yours.

Dena E's Blog said...

Yes this has been a Blessed Spiritual Sunday for us too..
Thanks for the note!!!
Come back again Sweetie...
Wishing Gods Blessings On You~~~
And Hugs from me too~~~Dena

Anonymous said...

Hi, thank you for the words of encouragement and the sweet restful music. Lovely. :)

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

God loves your pure heart Virginia...You are the apple of His eye...
I don't think you realise how precious to Him you are.!!

A Busy Single Mom said...

Beautiful and powerful video! I also love the quote. Thanks for stopping by my blog and your nice words.

Saleslady371 said...

This video was such a blessing. Thank you!

Haelie said...

Thank you for sharing, Virginia, and for following me! :o)

NanE said...

Thank you Virgina for sharing such and inspiring video, it really touched me this morning. Have a great week, Nan

Biljana said...

Hi Virginia!
The video is wonderful, thanks for sharing:))
Hugs, Biljana