Give birth to happiness in your own heart…. you always have the choice to be happy, may happiness become your habit.
Wake up and start happy, you’re living in God’s house!
Smile!
Blessings,
Virginia
Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty, my memory, my understanding, and my entire will, All I have and call my own.
You have given all to me. To you, Lord, I return it.
Everything is yours; do with it what you will. Give me only your love and your grace, that is enough for me.
“Pray, hope, and don’t worry! Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer. Prayer is the best weapon we have; it is the key to God’s heart. You must speak to Jesus not only with your lips but with your heart. In fact, on certain occasions, you should speak to Him only with your heart.”
Saint (Padre) Pio
4 comments:
Virginia.. that is so true.. Satan loves it when he can get us upset and disappointed,, but if we will look up and know that God has our best interest at heart , then every thing will be just fine..
Thanks for the reminder..
God Bless
Hi Virginia,
No doubt, it certainly is important to be happy! I just got through saying that tonight and then I read your post.
And I love the one about the praying hands...so amazing and I didn't realize that they were that old...what a story!!! Thank you for posting it.
Hugs,
Cindy
Virginia, Thanks for another great post. We have so much to be thankful for. We should celebrate every minute of every day!
Hi Virginia, This post makes me HAPPY! I so agree with what you say. And I love your images.
Thanks for visiting my blog and offering up your prayers for Ron and I. God bless you.
Post a Comment