Friday, August 27, 2010
The Greatest Miracle
We are always looking for miracles but we overlook the obvious….
We are a miracle of God’s creation and LOVE.
Every breath we take and every beat of our heart resonates with the miraculous.From the top of our head to the tip of our toes, we are a miracle.Every time we think that we need a miracle, we should stand in front of a mirror and take a look at ourselves. We are God's greatest miracle. For as long as we've been on earth, God has been working miracles in our life .We need to start taking miracles personally and expect a miracle every day.It's not enough to accept the fact that we are a miracle, we must also develop positive expectations and discover the miraculous in our life.
Jesus meant it when he said, "As you believe, so it shall be done unto you." He was talking about the facts of life as He knew them to be. He said that anything is possible to him who believes. Jesus came to change our expectations about our life in a big way. He said, "I have come that you might have life, and have it more abundantly."
And that is what I wish and pray for Colette as I join Spiritual Sundays to celebrate Colette's INSPIRING MIRACLE MAKEOVER REVEAL! That is being hosted by Kelee at The Katillac Shack.
Sweet Blessings,
Virginia
We are the miracle of miracles, the great inscrutable mystery of God.
Thomas Carlyle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




25 comments:
Nice post!
Blessings-Tete
Wonderful post and just what I needed to hear today!
So true Virginia. What an encouragement you are.
Enjoy your weekend.
John 10:10!
Sure hope Colette proves the doc wrong and wins that battle!
So true, Virginia. I am amazed every time I consider the human body and all of its intricacies and then see all of God's creation and I wonder how anyone could not believe. Thank you for sharing.
Blessings,
Charlotte
You have such a sweet heart and you are very wise in the matters of life. Knowing we have HIM gets us through anything...without HIM, we are lost.
So many times, we don't learn this until further into life..you, on the other hand, know it NOW. BLESS YOUR SWEET HEART.
xo bj
Awesome thoughts!!
Hi Darling Virginia!
Thank-you for this inspiring post! The scripture you
quoted is one of my fav's where Jesus says it is done unto you as you believe...
I so appreciate you being a part of The Miracle Party Team! I am grateful.Thank-you.
love, kelee
This post really blessed me tonight, as I get ready to go to bed. Thank you! Happy Miracle Party/Spiritual Sunday :)
I love you statement about how we need to take miracles personally! This is powerful, thank-you for sharing this great post today.
God Bless,
Ginger
Hi Virginia,
What a wonderful post! Miracles happen every day and indeed, each of us is one. Thank you for sharing and have a beautiful weekend in Him.
Blessings,
Sandi
Virginia,
What an encouraging post for each of us, to be reminded that WE are a miracle of God. You’re so right. Thanks for sharing.
What a beautiful post, Virginia! You are right! We are miracles-each one of us! God planned us and our lives before the foundation of the world. WOW! Nothing is too hard or too wonderful for Him!
Beautiful post, all of us are praying for Colette. Have a wonderful Miracle Weekend.
A great post, Dear, thank you ~ Blessings ~
Happy Spiritual Sunday Sweetie...
A beautiful share this evening.
He truly does carry us many times when we only see one set of Footprints in the sand, but some people forget that they started out as two, and when they stumbled and fell, he picked them up and carried them the rest of the way to the finish line.
God Bless You Sweet Friend. I just had to sign up to follow your blog as I want to read what you share next. Many hugs to you, Sherry
A wonderful reminder! I have fallen so short when it comesto execting everyday miracles. I have been so wrapped up in all the mundane things that happen day to day. Thank you for reminding me of our little miracles.
Bless you and have a wonderful Sunday!
A great post - we take so much for granted. I'm inspired to boost my miracle expecter!
Happy PS and Spiritual Sunday Virginia! So glad to be a part of this Miracle Makeover and can't wait to see how successful the comments/donations are. Have a wonderful week, fondly, Roberta
http://con-tain-it.typepad.com
What a beautiful post. You are so right...we should settle for nothing less than the abundant life God promised.
OMG Sweetie,,,I jusy noticed I had not addeda as a follower here...
I do pray your day went well,,,it was sure happy busy busy blogging day for many... How cool is that!!!! All the miracles and your post is so very true... What a JOY ...Thanks for your notes and do come back OK.. Blessings and Hugs Dena
"I have come that you might have life, and have it more abundantly. " I can't read this often enough. Great meditation today!
I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.
God Bless You ~Ron
Miracle do Happens everyday we just have to learned how to appreciate them. Thanks for sharing and of visiting my site...following your blog do do visit again...God Bless.
Chronicle of An Inconsistent Mom
Good post. Thanks for taking the time to encourage us.
Post a Comment