If you’re not already familiar with Dr. S. M. Lockridge powerful sermon delivered in 1976 entitled “That’s My King I urge you to listen to this video. It’s impossible not to listen without responding in a heartfelt praise. (Dr. S. M. Lockridge~1913-2000)
Note: Please turn off my playlist at the bottom of this page before starting the video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I did see it on a blog! Wonderful!
I had not heard this before Virginia. Thank you for sharing.
Hi Virginia,
I just came on to tell you that I think you have the most beautiful spirit...it shines through your entire blog...it is so uplifting and special...I meant to write to you yesterday, but with all these renovation stuff, I didn't get a chance. Wishing you a blessed day.
Love & hugs,
Cindy
hey Virgina,thanx for sharing this. Again your @prayer box is unique..
Post a Comment