
A new year begins, and like every year we all make resolutions to improve our life. We all have good intentions, but then we get caught up in the busyness of our daily lives that we forget what we promised ourselves what we were going to do. This year my resolution is to really try to leave all my cares to God, not to waste my day worried about things I don’t have any control over, to pray for God’s guidance and care, and let Him work in my life His will. He knows what’s best for everyone and in a world in which there is much to discourage us; in a future which is uncertain; we need a lot of prayer and inspiration to keep us going.
May God bless you all through out the new Year and may all your Dreams come true.
Recipe For A Happy New Year
Take twelve whole months,
Clean them thoroughly of all bitterness, hate, and jealousy,
Make them just as fresh and clean as possible.
Now cut each month into twenty-eight, thirty,
or thirty-one different parts,
but don't make up the whole batch at once.
Prepare it one day at a time out of these ingredients.
Mix well into each day one part of faith,
one part of patience, one part of courage,
and one part of work.
Add to each day one part of hope,faithfulness,
generosity, and kindness.
Blend with one part prayer,
one part meditation, and one good deed.
Season the whole with a dash of good spirits,
a sprinkle of fun, a pinch of play,
and a cupful of good humor.
Pour all of this into a vessel of love.
Cook thoroughly over radiant joy,
garnish with a smile,
and serve with quietness, unselfishness,and cheerfulness.
You're bound to have a happy new year.
--- Author Unknown


10 comments:
Welcome Back. I missed you. Have a Happy New Year!
That's a cute recipe and full of wisdom too!
Happy 2009 with many blessings :)
Thanks for the wonderful wishes. All the best to you in 2009.
You are back!!! I didn't even read your post yet - was so excited to see you here!
Happy 2009!
Deborah
Im glad ur back...missed u!!! This year I want to spend more time in the word and have more quiet time with God. With 2 little kids thats hard!!! Thanks for being such a sweet friend.
Virginia, Happy New Year. Thank you for dropping by. I enjoyed you recipe for the New Year. Will try to remember this throughout the new year. Love and Prayers, Suzanne
What a fabulous recipe! I am hooked on joyful living BY THE DAY! I am always inspired when I step across your threshold. Thank you for the bridge of friendship into '09. May joy fall freely upon you. : ) Happy new Year!
Good morning Virginia... I'm so glad to see you strolling the gardens at the house in the roses again.... ;) love your new blog banner.... and I love you!
Blessings sweet friend
cielo
Virginia,
Thank you for praying for Karen...I just recieve the word ...she is doing better and she is out of the wood...Praise the Lord...Thanks again...Blessings to yu..Katherinllen
Post a Comment