Today is Hopeful Friday hosted by http://houseinroses.blogspot.com/ please go and visit Cielo and all the participants. Their beautiful post will uplift and inspire you.
In our story of Creation, we talk about each one of us having our own path to travel, and our own gift to give and to share. You see, what we say is that God gave us all special gifts. Each one of us is special, and each one of us is a special gift to each other because we've got something to share.My God, today, let me use the gifts You have given me. Let me use them wisely.


8 comments:
So true, so tue. My post is very similar...
P.s. nice to meet you~
Kelly
Such wise words this morning. Thanks and I wish you a great weekend.
Such a great prayer of hope for today. I do implore the Lord to help me (I've been a bit grouchy lately over "sacrifices" I don't feel like making). I want to leave only those footprints of love and echoes of beauty.
Father, renew me, transform me, lead me . . .
Have a blessed day, my sweet friend.
I love your post. So true. Happy Hopeful Friday!
Virginia, What lovely thoughts...very true! Have a blessed and Hopeful remaining of the day Friday! ~CC Catherine
Amen!!!
You are Special, dear Virginia!
You are God's gift for me.
Have a blessing weekend!
I know my life would be less without the gifts of my friends! And their God-given talents...I sure want to use mine and not waste them. And encourage like you are doing today :)
Virginia,
Beautiful I have enjoyed it. Thank y ou for sharing...Happy Hopeful Friday Katherinellen
Post a Comment