TRUST GOD ONE DAY AT A TIME! &
“PRAY WITHOUT CEASING! ”

Never let anything so fill you with sorrow as to make you forget the joy of the Christ risen...Mother Teresa

BELIEVE
To believe is to know that every day is a new beginning.It is to trust that miracles happen, and dreams really do come true.To believe is to see angels dancing among the clouds,To know the wonder of a stardust sky and the wisdom of the man in the moon.To believe is to know the value of a nurturing heart,The innocence of a child’s eyes and the beauty of an aging hand,for it is through their teachings we learn to love.To believe is to find the strength and courage that lies within us.When it is time to pick up the pieces and begin again.To believe is to know we are not alone,That life is a gift and this is our time to cherish it.To believe is to know that wonderful surprises are just waiting to happen,And all our hopes and dreams are within reach.If only we believe.
- Author Unknown

St. Ignatius of Loyola

Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty, my memory, my understanding, and my entire will, All I have and call my own.

You have given all to me. To you, Lord, I return it.

Everything is yours; do with it what you will. Give me only your love and your grace, that is enough for me.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Laundry Room




Don't you think that the laundry room is one of the least decorated or neglected room in the house? My was and it was not very inviting. It had an ugly breaker box that was always staring at me. I hated the breaker box so I decided to paint a bird house to conceal it and I also painted the opening to the attic and a few other little details. And now my laundry room looks more sunny and cheerful.
Here are some pictures of the finish room.































15 comments:

Anonymous said...

So very cheerful Virginia. I love the bird house/breaker box! All the details are just cute as can be and if you have to do laundry, this is the place! Have a good weekend.

MARIA said...

Woow..really beautiful!
I like this idea. thanks for inspiration.

God bless you dear Virginia!

Suzanne said...

Virginia, How very clever and creative you were. Great idea. It now looks warm and inviting. Great Job. Love and Prayers, Suzanne

Connie said...

Thank you, sweet chick, for visiting with me today. You're name is in the hat for the giveaway. I do have to tell ya that laundry rooms do NOT have boring though. Yours turned out delightful! Take a peek at mine on my blog up in the right hand corner, I think. But it's all roses and frou frou now. See what we can achieve when we want to live beautifully!!! Nice meeting ya.......
Smooches,
Connie

Debbie in CA : ) said...

Adorable! I have ALWAYS believed in making my laundry room beautiful because with 5 kids I spent/spend so much time in there! : D

bj said...

OMGosh, girl...this room is just beautiful! What a great job you did on it.
xo bj

ShabbyInTheCity said...

That was all a stroke of genius! I know you'll be wanting to do laundry day in and day out ;)
Really cute.

Pink Slippers said...

It looks very cheerful, clean and happy. Love the rake idea.

Bab's Kitchen said...

Wow this is very creative! I love the idea!

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

Can I come over and do my laundry.,..please....very clever on the breaker box....love it...
Hugs,
Mo ;-)

Marina Capano said...

Woow..really beautiful!I love it!

Rose Love said...

I love your blogg!

The Dutchess said...

Hello Virginia...thank you for directing me your way..your blog is wonderful...A Sunny place to be..:)
Greets from Holland..

Tara said...

Lovely!

FRENCH LAUNDRY said...

What a great idea, Virginia! Awesome idea!

Judy