TRUST GOD ONE DAY AT A TIME! &
“PRAY WITHOUT CEASING! ”

Never let anything so fill you with sorrow as to make you forget the joy of the Christ risen...Mother Teresa

BELIEVE
To believe is to know that every day is a new beginning.It is to trust that miracles happen, and dreams really do come true.To believe is to see angels dancing among the clouds,To know the wonder of a stardust sky and the wisdom of the man in the moon.To believe is to know the value of a nurturing heart,The innocence of a child’s eyes and the beauty of an aging hand,for it is through their teachings we learn to love.To believe is to find the strength and courage that lies within us.When it is time to pick up the pieces and begin again.To believe is to know we are not alone,That life is a gift and this is our time to cherish it.To believe is to know that wonderful surprises are just waiting to happen,And all our hopes and dreams are within reach.If only we believe.
- Author Unknown

St. Ignatius of Loyola

Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty, my memory, my understanding, and my entire will, All I have and call my own.

You have given all to me. To you, Lord, I return it.

Everything is yours; do with it what you will. Give me only your love and your grace, that is enough for me.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Pink Saturday

I love pink so much I not only surround myself at home with pink but also at work.
Here are some of my pink items I use at work.






I hope everybody have a Wonderful and Happy Pink Saturday !Now go visit Beverly http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/. and enjoy all the fun and beautiful Pink from all the participants.




37 comments:

Anonymous said...

All that pink would have to make working more fun!!!

a Pocket Angel said...

Virgina, I too love being surrouned by pink things! Yours are fun..
Happy Pink Saturday ~Mary~:-}

The Quintessential Magpie said...

That pink has got to make you smile when you see it! Love it!

Happy Pink Saturday...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Heidi said...

Hi Virginia, Using pretty "pink" things at work certainly makes the day a bit more lovely!! Happy Pink Saturday!...Heidi XO

Glennis said...

Great to have such pink things! I love the pink kitchen timer - where'd you find that?

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Pretty pinks! Happy Pink Saturday.

Vintage To Chic said...

pink makes you feel good where ever it is,
Hugs,
Judy

fairiemoon said...

Pretty pink work items. You must cut hair! Happy Pink Saturday!
Erin :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

You are definitely a PINK GIRL!

~ Gabriela ~

Unknown said...

Pretty in Pink! That makes the job more fun. Have a great Pink Saturday!

Lorri said...

Have a great pink saturday. Thanks for stopping by. Love your blog.
Lorri

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

Oh how fun...loved your pink post!

Lori Lynn said...

Love your pink! Happy PS!

Jenny said...

Even your background is pink! Love it! Happy Pink Saturday!

Unknown said...

A girl can't have too much pink!

Happy pink day!

Anonymous said...

That is so fun. I wish I could have pink at work.

Happy Pink Saturday, Virginia.

SueStampin Daly said...

Happy Pink Saturday

KatCollects said...

Happy Pink Saturday!
Kathy

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Oooh the pink timer would be perfect in my kitchen! How fun!

Thanks for stopping by my pink Saturday post!

Jillian

bj said...

Oh, I love all your pink..I need more pink in my house...
hugs, bj

The Muse said...

i dare guess...that you are a very happy, light hearted person~! :)

CC said...

What great fun to surround yourself with pink at work. Happy Pink Saturday and have a great week.

Anonymous said...

How nice to surround yourself with pretty things, rather than just "things", when at work. :o)

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

I Love all your work Pinks...I too have lots of work pinks...guess I should show them sometime....
Hugs,
Mo :-)

KAYLAPEARSON.COM said...

I love the color pink i found this blog and thought it was so neat.

Pink Slippers said...

You must bring smiles to all your customers.

Fleur de Bee said...

Hi Virgina! I had a feeling you used PINK items at work LOL! LOVE IT! You are just the sweetest blogger. Thank you always for your loyal comments and super sweet compliments! You always know how to brighten my day! Have a wonderful rest of your weekend!

xo Molly

My name is Riet said...

It must be great to work in a pink envirement. Have a nice weekend

Kathleen said...

Hi Virginia, thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love your "Work Tools", a little pink, or a lot, makes the day a ,ittle nicer. Happy Pink Saturday!

Anonymous said...

What fun! Happy Belated Pink Saturday. ~ Lynn

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

Love your pinks workstation!
Happy Pink Weekend!

Short and Sweet said...

I'm glad that all that pink makes you enjoy work more. I think it is important to surround yourself with things that make you happy. Thanks for sharing and Happy Pink Saturday.
Loretta

Marina Capano said...

Hi! Love your pink post! happy belated pink saturday! xoxo
Marina from summer

Prim Rose Hill ©2008-2020 said...

I love your pink post! What a great idea--I should add more pink to my workplace.
Hugs,
Sheri~~Prim Rose Hill

kymber said...

Too cute! What a fun way to work - to be surrounded by things that make you happy.
Thanks for sharing your pinks today and for stopping by to say hi!
Blessings on your day,
Kymber

Kathleen Ellis said...

Pretyy, practical and PINK...toooo cool! Surround yourself with things you love...it makes teh day happy!
;-D

FRENCH LAUNDRY said...

LOVE your pink items. Makes work more like fun, huh?

Judy