TRUST GOD ONE DAY AT A TIME! &
Never let anything so fill you with sorrow as to make you forget the joy of the Christ risen...Mother Teresa
BELIEVE
To believe is to know that every day is a new beginning.It is to trust that miracles happen, and dreams really do come true.To believe is to see angels dancing among the clouds,To know the wonder of a stardust sky and the wisdom of the man in the moon.To believe is to know the value of a nurturing heart,The innocence of a child’s eyes and the beauty of an aging hand,for it is through their teachings we learn to love.To believe is to find the strength and courage that lies within us.When it is time to pick up the pieces and begin again.To believe is to know we are not alone,That life is a gift and this is our time to cherish it.To believe is to know that wonderful surprises are just waiting to happen,And all our hopes and dreams are within reach.If only we believe.
- Author Unknown
42 comments:
Happy Pink Saturday, Virginia. Welcome back. I've missed you.
I love this! And, I definitely have "my happy place". We all need one.
What a care-free frog - everyone needs a "happy place"
This is a cute one with a good message. Happy Pink Saturday.
That frog is so darn cute. Happy Pink Saturday.
Blessings,
Shelley
Oh, how funny and cute! He's doing yoga! Have a great Pink Saturday finding your happy place!
Happy Pink Saturday! This is only my second week...hope you enjoyed it!
Jillian
LOvely frog with a happy message
I love your frog and blog heading.
Happy Pink Saturday, your pillow is adorable. I love your angels...they are just what we all need...hugs ~lynne~
Adorable! Happy Pink Saturday...
Kim
I love frogs.. and this one is adorable!
Have a blissful pink saturday! thanks for dropping by my blog and visiting my pink post!
Dixie
LOL love this. I'm having a hard time finding pink. Love it. Denise
Thanks for the comment
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love visitors! Cute frog. Have a wonderful weekend!
Happy Pink Saturday!!
Hee, hee! I'd say he's found his happy place. Cute.
that's a very cute frog :-)
happy pink saturday!
Absolutely adorable :)
Thanks for visiting & Happy Pink Saturday!
Nerissa
so cute!
Absolutely charming and so uplifting!
Love your blog banner as well, the twinkling is special!
Happy Pink Saturday and a lovely weekend to you and yours! :)
Yep, we need a happy place. I have a frog phobia but this guy is pretty cute!
I love all your graphics that you make - really neat things on your blog. Happy Pink Saturday - Nancy
Happy Pink Saturday! Thanks for stopping by my blog... now to go in search of more pink posts....!
Debbie
Virginia,
That's is sooo CUTE! Happy 1st Pink Saturday to you
What a unique piece! The saying reminds me of the movie "Song of the South"! I love it! Happy Pink Saturday.
I wasn't able to do Pink Sat this week but I wanted to support all those who did :)
See you next week I hope!
lol ok...i believe i have seen it all ! lol well a definite smile here!
So glad to see you at Pink Sat!!! That little frog is so sweet--and he has such a great message!!
Happy PSat!!
Dana
Your frog is adorable and I love the saying "find your happy place"...so true...
Hugs,
Mo :-)
Welcome to the pink world. That frog is a cutie. Happy Pink Saturday.
How cute. Hope you had a happy Pink Saturday.
Charlotte
That frog is just too cute! My son was just saying these words today to himself when his video game wasn't going very well!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Donna
Happy Pink Saturday and welcome.
That is a great saying and something everyone needs to have!
Linda
Happy Pink Saturday, Virginia.That frog is so cute!
Marina
So cute! I love frogs, they have their own personality and this one sure is cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog today.
What a cute little frog. Happy Pink Saturday.
I love little frog...and as he says..I have my happy place. Happy belated Pink Saturday and have a lovely week.
Virginia...thank you for visiting my blog. That was so kind of you. I'm looking for that "happy place", I'm almost there. Happy PS Hugs
Isn't he (she?) cute!! I really like that saying. I need to keep that in mind.
Saturday Morning came...
I was off on a date,
That's why for Pink Saturday
I am so so late. :)
As you could tell from my PS post I did find my Happy Place.
Cute frog
Happy PS
Becky
Happy PS, a day late! :) What a super cute frog! ...oh, and to have a "happy place," what a blessing! :) ~Rhonda
Cute! Thanks for stopping by mu 1st Pink Saturday post! Have a happy week!
Very cute frog. Love the quote!!!
I enjoyed your New Years Recipe.
Happy (belated) Pink Saturday!
Stephanie
P.S. Thanks for stopping by.
What a fun frog! Thanks for sharing it and for coming by to visit. I'm going to go to my happy place now! LOL!
Judy
Post a Comment