These are a couple of my newest addition to my home from garage sale finds.
This adorable rabbit lamp.....so cute!
And this teacup display rack, for my teacup collection.
Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty, my memory, my understanding, and my entire will, All I have and call my own.
You have given all to me. To you, Lord, I return it.
Everything is yours; do with it what you will. Give me only your love and your grace, that is enough for me.
This adorable rabbit lamp.....so cute!
And this teacup display rack, for my teacup collection.
“Pray, hope, and don’t worry! Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer. Prayer is the best weapon we have; it is the key to God’s heart. You must speak to Jesus not only with your lips but with your heart. In fact, on certain occasions, you should speak to Him only with your heart.”
Saint (Padre) Pio
11 comments:
I WANT your rabbit lamp!! I just posted recently about remodeling the master bath and rabbits are my theme. All of your finds are just wonderful. Have a good week.
Did you hear me holler out loud over that lamp! Wowee! You came along at just the right time that day.
OK....I am going to garage sales with you !!!! You find the best stuff....
Hugs,
Mo :-)
Oh I soooo love going to them too! its like finding little treasures from an unexpected place! another reason why I can't wait till spring :) garage sale-ing :)
Your pretties look fabulous , I love that lamp!
Hugs, Cynthia
I have not found tresure hunting at garage sales to my liking. I think I need to accompany you for an education. You found fabulous items. I love the bunny lamp. : D
Wow! You've done very well at yard sales...good eye! I love the shelf and the bunny lamp!
Have a happy week!
;-D
I love both those items! Too cute! That bunny is just adorable!
I LOVE and get all excited about yard sales, estates sales, flea markets....but, with over 18" of the glittery white stuff on the ground and 4 to 6 more inches of it on the way tonight, I have many weeks before I will see a yard sign here!
The Bunny lamp is adorable!
Late Happy Pink Saturday!
Jil
I love Garage sales. Because of being in the military some people cant take their furniture and I find the greatest stuff. Thank you for sharing.
Oh, what great finds! The rabbit lamp is adorable but the display rack is lovely and what a great place you found to hang it!
J. :)
Stumbled onto your site from another one, i cherish finding the sites that express their faith in God. Plus....I LOVE GARAGE SALES...so i'm with you on this one. From spring till fall, if you want to find me on the weekends, if I'm not out taking pictures, you will find me at a garage sale or flea market somewhere. Love what I've read so far, you're a great encouragement to others.
Kat in WA
Post a Comment