TRUST GOD ONE DAY AT A TIME! &
“PRAY WITHOUT CEASING! ”

Never let anything so fill you with sorrow as to make you forget the joy of the Christ risen...Mother Teresa

BELIEVE
To believe is to know that every day is a new beginning.It is to trust that miracles happen, and dreams really do come true.To believe is to see angels dancing among the clouds,To know the wonder of a stardust sky and the wisdom of the man in the moon.To believe is to know the value of a nurturing heart,The innocence of a child’s eyes and the beauty of an aging hand,for it is through their teachings we learn to love.To believe is to find the strength and courage that lies within us.When it is time to pick up the pieces and begin again.To believe is to know we are not alone,That life is a gift and this is our time to cherish it.To believe is to know that wonderful surprises are just waiting to happen,And all our hopes and dreams are within reach.If only we believe.
- Author Unknown

St. Ignatius of Loyola

Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty, my memory, my understanding, and my entire will, All I have and call my own.

You have given all to me. To you, Lord, I return it.

Everything is yours; do with it what you will. Give me only your love and your grace, that is enough for me.

Monday, January 12, 2009

LOVE ONE ANOTHER .



LOVE to me is a powerful feeling, it breaks barriers, heals hearts, saves lives and brings miracles into our lives. Train yourself to think loving thoughts, speak loving words and demonstrate love in your every action—beginning with how you treat yourself moment to moment each day of your life.
The exact phrase "love one another" appears twelve times in the King James Bible. Each time it is directing us to love others . A list follows:

(John 13:34) A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
(John 15:12) This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
(John 15:17) These things I command you, that ye love one another.
(Rom 13:8) Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loves another hath fulfilled the law.
(1Th 4:9) But as touching brotherly love ye need not that I write unto you: for ye yourselves are taught of God to love one another.
(1Pe 1:22) Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:
(1John 3:11) For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.
(1John 3:23) And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
(1John 4:7) Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loves is born of God, and knows God.
(1John 4:11) Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.
(1John 4:12) No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.
(2John 1:5) And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment unto thee, but that which we had from the beginning, that we love one another.

Our drama and suffering are but one thing—a wake-up call. A call to get it right! To heal ourselves so that we will heal our children, communities, country and our beautiful world. This is what God is calling us to do. TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER .
Are you listening?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such an important post today. Thanks for sharing and hope you have a good week.

CIELO said...

And may that love be returned to you in hundreds of amazing ways, sweet Virginia.... We love you!

cielo

Shirl said...

Hello, I'm still making my pink saturday visits. Thanks you so much for stopping by. I love your cute little frog! Have a great week!
Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Tara said...

Happened upon your lovely blog. Great thoughts today. Keep inspiring others. Blessings coming and going.

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Uh-huh! I'm listening!

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Uh-huh! I'm listening!