TRUST GOD ONE DAY AT A TIME! &
“PRAY WITHOUT CEASING! ”

Never let anything so fill you with sorrow as to make you forget the joy of the Christ risen...Mother Teresa

BELIEVE
To believe is to know that every day is a new beginning.It is to trust that miracles happen, and dreams really do come true.To believe is to see angels dancing among the clouds,To know the wonder of a stardust sky and the wisdom of the man in the moon.To believe is to know the value of a nurturing heart,The innocence of a child’s eyes and the beauty of an aging hand,for it is through their teachings we learn to love.To believe is to find the strength and courage that lies within us.When it is time to pick up the pieces and begin again.To believe is to know we are not alone,That life is a gift and this is our time to cherish it.To believe is to know that wonderful surprises are just waiting to happen,And all our hopes and dreams are within reach.If only we believe.
- Author Unknown

St. Ignatius of Loyola

Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty, my memory, my understanding, and my entire will, All I have and call my own.

You have given all to me. To you, Lord, I return it.

Everything is yours; do with it what you will. Give me only your love and your grace, that is enough for me.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year !!!




This is my last post for this year, I need to go away for a little while. But before I go, I want to wish all the wonderful friends I made in Blog land the merriest Christmas ever and the happiest New Year.
May all of you be blessed with God’s wisdom in every situation of your life! May all of you, Christian or not, experience the warmth and joy this wonderful season brings.
Hope to comeback soon !!!!!!


What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace. ~ Agnes M. Pharo

13 comments:

Debra Facer said...

Virginia, I hope you have a wonderful holiday and may you be blessed with a happy new year. I enjoyed being your partner in the Jingle for the cure swap, thanks so much. Big Hugs Deb

Debbie in CA : ) said...

Merry Christmas to you my sweet, sweet friend.

Lovely post full of blessings and joy. Thank you so much! I shall drink deeply of the Lord's goodness in each special Christmas moment, just as I hope you do as well. Enjoy your time away. May it be abundantly exceedingly blessed.

Merry Christmas to you. : )

MARIA said...

Enjoy your time Dear Virginia!

Marry Christmas to you and Happy New Year 2009!

See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Virginia. Blessings to you and yours this Christmas season. Don't stay away too long.

kari and kijsa said...

A beautiful post! Merry Christmas!
blessings,
kari & kijsa

Fifi Flowers said...

ENJOY the Holiday Season... may it be a GREAT ONE!

CIELO said...

Hope you have a lovely time.... blessings to you and yours, dear Virginia!

cielo

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful holiday and we'll seee you at the beginning of the year!Enjoy your holiday!

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Merry Christmas Virginia! Hope it is a sweet one :)

Suzanne said...

May you have a very Happy and Blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year. Talk to you in 2009. Love and Prayers, Suzanne

Bab's Kitchen said...

Have a wonderful Christmas my friend!

CIELO said...

Came by to say hi... hope you're having a great time--wherever you are!

Love

cielo

CIELO said...

Dearest Virginia: Merry Christmas and warm wishes from our house to yours.

cielo