TRUST GOD ONE DAY AT A TIME! &
“PRAY WITHOUT CEASING! ”

Never let anything so fill you with sorrow as to make you forget the joy of the Christ risen...Mother Teresa

BELIEVE
To believe is to know that every day is a new beginning.It is to trust that miracles happen, and dreams really do come true.To believe is to see angels dancing among the clouds,To know the wonder of a stardust sky and the wisdom of the man in the moon.To believe is to know the value of a nurturing heart,The innocence of a child’s eyes and the beauty of an aging hand,for it is through their teachings we learn to love.To believe is to find the strength and courage that lies within us.When it is time to pick up the pieces and begin again.To believe is to know we are not alone,That life is a gift and this is our time to cherish it.To believe is to know that wonderful surprises are just waiting to happen,And all our hopes and dreams are within reach.If only we believe.
- Author Unknown

St. Ignatius of Loyola

Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty, my memory, my understanding, and my entire will, All I have and call my own.

You have given all to me. To you, Lord, I return it.

Everything is yours; do with it what you will. Give me only your love and your grace, that is enough for me.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Time Again



Well, it’s Christmas time again and I started getting ready, I am trying to be creative and do stuff that I can’t have to spend too much money on. I hope to have my home all decorated ,baking ,cards out ,etc by the middle of December. That is what I hope for, my intentions are always very ambitious but life has different ideas and sometime unexpected situations happened, and you need to adjust your plans.
What are you all doing to get ready for Christmas (or whichever holiday you may be celebrating at this time of year)? Whatever it is you do, I hope all of you have a wonderful, joyful time, filled with great fun and lots of love this holiday season.


Take time this Christmas season to go
A little way apart
And with the help of God prepare
The house that is your heart. ~~Anon.


8 comments:

The Little Miss said...

isnt that the truth! We start out wanting to do so much but then time and life gets in the way and we dont end up doing it. I have almost everything decorated...I did it the weekend before thanksgiving so it would be all decorated and when I had my mom watch the kids. She took them out and when they got back everything was decorated! Was fun to see my son Christians face~

Debbie in CA : ) said...

I shall enjoy each moment of preparation and acccept right now that I will never get it ALL done. We don't exchange anything store-bought, so there will be much baking, crafting, writing, and practicing as we prepare for Christmas. I love Christmas and rejoice in the birthday celebration of our Savior. Birthdays and fun should always be found together. : )

ShabbyInTheCity said...

It is so overwhelming! And I don't want it to be! People have a way of making our to do lists for us...and I can't seem to say no.
I helped my 80 year old mother decorate (against her will LOL) today and tomorrow it will be my aunt and uncle :) They all have such great old collectibles to use!
My boys helped get our tree up tonight and WHEW how great to have them help in a big way :)

CONNIE said...

It's my favorite holiday of all time but I'm still debating whether I'll put up the Christmas tree or what!

Enjoy the holidays, Virginia... Later!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting. I am having interior painting done and it would be next to impossible to decorate so I'll look forward to next year. Right now, I'd be happy just to find a washcloth!!!

MARIA said...

I like to spend Christmas time with my family
and I like to be only with myself too.
Now I am Santa.

Have a blessing day, dear Virginia.

CIELO said...

Good morning, Virginia... I love your Christmas decorations and me too, I'm already starting to feel the Christmas spirit... I think a "virtual" Christmas party to celebrate the season will be awesome... what do you think??? I just have to come up with something... ;)

Have a blessed day

cielo

Maddie said...

Mom,

I wish and pray for you to have a very wonderful Christmas. I love and adore you.

Love - Your Son