It was hosted by Priscila http://casabellachic.blogspot.com/
My swap partner was Phillis from http://shabbyinthecity.blogspot.com/ .
I received her package yesterday, thank you Phyllis for all the beautiful gifts. I just love everything!!!!!!

I received this beautiful stocking , don’t you just love the fabric, sweet and romantic.

And these two pretty teacups and saucers , they are just beautiful!!!!

So pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through!





4 comments:
Thank you again also! I think this was my first swap...I hope to improve, especially in the wrapping area :)
That candle holder...is upside down :) It will hold a little taper.
Merry Christmas!
aw how fun!!!Can you pour me some tea????
Oh what pretty things you found while digging down to the toes of such a beautiful stocking. : )
Very beautiful and lovey gift you got!
Have a blessing day, dear Virginia!
Post a Comment