TRUST GOD ONE DAY AT A TIME! &
“PRAY WITHOUT CEASING! ”

Never let anything so fill you with sorrow as to make you forget the joy of the Christ risen...Mother Teresa

BELIEVE
To believe is to know that every day is a new beginning.It is to trust that miracles happen, and dreams really do come true.To believe is to see angels dancing among the clouds,To know the wonder of a stardust sky and the wisdom of the man in the moon.To believe is to know the value of a nurturing heart,The innocence of a child’s eyes and the beauty of an aging hand,for it is through their teachings we learn to love.To believe is to find the strength and courage that lies within us.When it is time to pick up the pieces and begin again.To believe is to know we are not alone,That life is a gift and this is our time to cherish it.To believe is to know that wonderful surprises are just waiting to happen,And all our hopes and dreams are within reach.If only we believe.
- Author Unknown

St. Ignatius of Loyola

Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty, my memory, my understanding, and my entire will, All I have and call my own.

You have given all to me. To you, Lord, I return it.

Everything is yours; do with it what you will. Give me only your love and your grace, that is enough for me.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving & Hopeful Friday

Today I'm posting my Hopeful Friday hosted by http://houseinroses.blogspot.com/
for Thanksgiving. And I want to wish you all a glorious day of gratitude for all the Blessings our God grant us each day.
Go and visit Cielo and all the participants, their beautiful posts will uplift and inspire you.




Be Thankful!
We can be thankful that the God of all creation extends to us grace, mercy and patience. He provides his grace, which is more than enough for us to make it through any hardship. His mercy is extended, where many times judgment may be warranted. He who loves us exercises patience and compassion, as he watches over our lives. He sees our flaws, weaknesses, struggles and yes, our sin and is still willing to show his goodness and help us in our times of need. He is also there to share all of the wonderful times that life has to offer us, all because of his blessings.



Be thankful that you don’t already have everything you desire. If you did, what would there be to look forward to?
Be thankful when you don’t know something, for it gives you the opportunity to learn.
Be thankful for the difficult times. During those times you grow.
Be thankful for your limitations, because they give you opportunities for improvement.
Be thankful for each new challenge, because it will build your strength and character.
Be thankful for your mistakes. They will teach you valuable lessons.
Be thankful when you are tired and weary, because it means you’ve made a difference.
It’s easy to be thankful for the good things.
A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who are also thankful for the setbacks.
~Author Unknown~




5 comments:

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

Hi Virginia,I enjoyed reading your hopeful Friday post. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you and your family had a Happy Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

This is so true Virginia. I also enjoyed reading your post. Happy Thanksgiving.

FancyHorse said...

I liked the "Be Thankful" quote; it is very inspiring and thought-provoking. Thank you.

I found you through The House in the Roses.

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Guess what I got today????
Virginia you did too much for me!
I have to say though it is all so perfect and I love every piece! Love the packing and the scents, the colors...you nailed it!
Thank you so, so much!
I sure hope yours makes it safely there.

Bab's Kitchen said...

Virginia wonderful post! i hope you had a great thanksgiving.