TRUST GOD ONE DAY AT A TIME! &
“PRAY WITHOUT CEASING! ”

Never let anything so fill you with sorrow as to make you forget the joy of the Christ risen...Mother Teresa

BELIEVE
To believe is to know that every day is a new beginning.It is to trust that miracles happen, and dreams really do come true.To believe is to see angels dancing among the clouds,To know the wonder of a stardust sky and the wisdom of the man in the moon.To believe is to know the value of a nurturing heart,The innocence of a child’s eyes and the beauty of an aging hand,for it is through their teachings we learn to love.To believe is to find the strength and courage that lies within us.When it is time to pick up the pieces and begin again.To believe is to know we are not alone,That life is a gift and this is our time to cherish it.To believe is to know that wonderful surprises are just waiting to happen,And all our hopes and dreams are within reach.If only we believe.
- Author Unknown

St. Ignatius of Loyola

Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty, my memory, my understanding, and my entire will, All I have and call my own.

You have given all to me. To you, Lord, I return it.

Everything is yours; do with it what you will. Give me only your love and your grace, that is enough for me.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Hopeful Friday


Another Hopeful Friday hosted by http://houseinroses.blogspot.com/
Go and visit Cielo and all the participants, their beautiful posts will uplift and inspire you.



God Answers Our Struggles




You say: "It's impossible." God says: All things are possible.
(Luke 18:27)

You say: "I'm too tired." God says: I will give you rest.
(Matthew 11:28-30)

You say: "Nobody really loves me." God says: I love you.
(John 3:16,34)

You say: "I can't go on." God says: My grace is sufficient.
(II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)

You say: "I can't figure things out." God says: I will direct your steps.
(Proverbs 3:5-6)

You say: "I can't do it." God says: You can do all things.
(Philippians 4:13)

You say: "I'm not able." God says: I am able.
(II Corinthians 9:8)

You say: "It's not worth it." God says: It will be worth it.
(Romans 8:28)

You say: "I can't forgive myself." God says: I FORGIVE YOU!
(I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)

You say: "I can't manage." God says: I will supply all your needs.
(Philippians 4:19)

You say: "I'm afraid." God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear.
(II Timothy 1:7)

You say: "I'm always worried and frustrated." God says: Cast all your cares on ME.
(I Peter 5:7)

You say: "I don't have enough faith." God says: I've given everyone a measure of faith.
(Romans 12:3)

You say: "I'm not smart enough." God says: I give you wisdom.
(I Corinthians 1:30)

You say: "I feel all alone." God says: I will never leave you or forsake you.
(Hebrews 13:5)



REMEMBER...The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to the Lord, can stand up to anything.



Where there is pain, I pray you will have peace and mercy.
Where there is self-doubting, I pray you will have a renewed confidence in your ability to work through it.
Where there is tiredness, or exhaustion, I pray you will have understanding, patience, and renewed strength.
Where there is fear, I pray you will have love, and courage.


Have a blessed day!







9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Virginia,
That's a beautiful uplifting "Hopeful Friday"....Thank you for sharing....You have a blessing day too....Happy Hopeful Friday...Katherinellen

CurtissAnn said...

Great reminder! There is such a wealth of wisdom, guidance, and inspiration in scripture. The more I read, the more I am amazed at it. Thank you soooo much for sharing your beauty.

CIELO said...

Oh how great is His goodness, and how great is His beauty....

Have a blessed weekend, sweet friend...

Hugs

cielo

Debbie in CA : ) said...

Ahhhhh . . . the refreshment of hope poured out so lovingly by a friend. You have given me such encouragement today. I am off to play and pray in my gardens today. (SO glad I stopped by for a peek at your hopefulness before i signed off for the day.) Blessings to you, my sweet friend.

Anonymous said...

Virginia,
Thank you. I loved that. Blessings to you too. Happy Hopeful Friday!

Jeanne said...

Virginia, thank you for the many words of inspiration and bible verse quotes. Your post is always full of hope and love.

Hugs...Jeanne

The Little Miss said...

i love that! Im going to print it out and put it on my mirror~!!

Arija said...

A timely reminder.

Technonana said...

Thank you for this uplifting post!! I may just keep coming back to it!!!