TRUST GOD ONE DAY AT A TIME! &
Never let anything so fill you with sorrow as to make you forget the joy of the Christ risen...Mother Teresa
BELIEVE
To believe is to know that every day is a new beginning.It is to trust that miracles happen, and dreams really do come true.To believe is to see angels dancing among the clouds,To know the wonder of a stardust sky and the wisdom of the man in the moon.To believe is to know the value of a nurturing heart,The innocence of a child’s eyes and the beauty of an aging hand,for it is through their teachings we learn to love.To believe is to find the strength and courage that lies within us.When it is time to pick up the pieces and begin again.To believe is to know we are not alone,That life is a gift and this is our time to cherish it.To believe is to know that wonderful surprises are just waiting to happen,And all our hopes and dreams are within reach.If only we believe.
- Author Unknown
35 comments:
Really gorgeous and unique is this tabletop with pink roses.
Wow..this pink purse is Excellent!
Great Pink!
Happy Pink Saturday to you, dear Virginia!
Happy Pink Saturday, Virginia.
That table setting is exquisite - and so elegant. The pedestal with the orchids is gorgeous.
Pink is definitely "hot".
Happy Pink Saturday!
That tabletop is gorgeous . . . and that blinged purse - WOW!
Such lush and lavish, gorgeous pinks!...almost like something from a fairytale!
Hope you are having a wonderful Pink Saturday, Sweet Virginia!
Hugs,
Deborah
Ooo, La, La, such pretty PINK frilly stuff! Gorgeous...
Oh my! That is a fabulous table top! Yikes so pretty...
The tabletop is so beautful! I wonder if it was done up for a wedding?
Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs, Pat
Hi Virginia,
The pink tablescape is so pretty...thanks for sharing!
diane
That table setting is the picture of elegance!
Gorgeous!!!!! Thanks for sharing!
Virginia, I love your pink today. The purse is gorgeous. Your pink is fun today.
Hugs...Jeanne
That post was just beautiful! I love that Pink Purse! DAna
Wow - fabulous tablescapes and those frou frou handbags are so wonderful - I was just coveting one yesterday! Hugs, Nancy
Hi, sorry I'm a bit late commenting on your pinkness! My this is so gorgeous and just beautiful! It's more than elegant, isn't it? Thanks for the visit and come back any time.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia;)
These are all just scrumptious pinks! happy Pink Saturday!
Happy Pink Saturday!
How gorgeous PINK post. I will definitely check this site!
~ Gabriela ~
M m m m m m....yum pink and white for the ladies!!!!
Gorgeous pink post Virginia and Happy Belated Pink Saturday.
What a pretty table setting! WOW! Happy Pink Saturday!
Beautiful PINKs! Laurie
That is the most BLING table I've ever seen. Happy Pink Day!
love the purse, all is beautiful.
Hugs,
Judy
The tabletops are fabulous.....how can you go wrong with pink roses....and I love that little purse...so pretty...
Hugs,
Mo :-)
Gorgeous table top, fantastic little purse!
Kathy
Ooo, love that pink table! Thanks for stopping by!
Very awesome indeed!
c
HPS
this looks so inviting! a great table setting!
Virginia carissima,
I loved, loved, loved table setting! Fine and elegantly decorated. Hope your pink dynamism still continuing this week ahead.
Miles of Smiles.
N~
This is beautiful, but I have to say, I love all your posts with hats below. I always think a woman who loves hats has a little extra "poysanality" than just your average girl! :)
that is such a gorgeous sweet table on the first photograph... I love it! ;)
Have a blessed day Virginia...
cielo
Wow these are some gorgeous photos.
Almost good enough to eat. Thanks for stopping by earlier, I'm getting a late start. See ya soon
Sondra
Such a scrumptious pinks..these are beautiful. Happy late Pink Saturday and have a wonderful rest of the week.
i can smell the pretty flowers from here!
Gorgeous!
Sandra Evertson
how pretty! I love it...
Post a Comment