
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty, my memory, my understanding, and my entire will, All I have and call my own.
You have given all to me. To you, Lord, I return it.
Everything is yours; do with it what you will. Give me only your love and your grace, that is enough for me.
“Pray, hope, and don’t worry! Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer. Prayer is the best weapon we have; it is the key to God’s heart. You must speak to Jesus not only with your lips but with your heart. In fact, on certain occasions, you should speak to Him only with your heart.”
Saint (Padre) Pio
28 comments:
Hi,
I think pink looks better on cheeks!
Hope you have a great PS day!
Diane
Love your quote.... and all the pink hair!!!
Too fun:)
So nice to meet you!
Smiles,
KayEllen
www.kayellen.typepad.com
ooo,I adore your pink hair posting for today...Soooo cute and if I were young, I would absolutely have some part of my hair PINK...I love it...life is too short not to do this kind of fun thing. Too many people worry about what every one else thinks, don't you agree...
love, bj
I don't believe I'm brave enough to go this pink..lol but it was fun to see. Thanks so much for swinging by...hugs ~lynne~
Virginia, the hair creations are stunningly beautiful and Pink. Well done.
O MY I LOVE THE PINK hair....I want some,, with my hairstyle it would AWESOME looking, just do not know how it would do in the professional world..hmmm always 2 sides to a coin.. thanks for the comment, and have a great weekend.
Believe it or not, I really like some of the pink hair....I love when someone can express themselves....and if they do it with hair good for them.....I bet you do see some crazy hair....great PINK post...
Hugs,
Mo :-)
I'm amazed - but I love them all!! I am a pensioner myself, but I remember back to when my Granma was alive and she had lovely soft silver grey hair, and always she had a blue, or mauve or pink rinse - I loved it and can't wait to do the same, but my hair will never be that lovely soft colour - too mousy !! HPS, thanks for visiting me xx
So funny. I think when you are young and beautiful you can wear anything including pink hair. I love it.
Some are cute - some are striking! If I ever did pink hair, it'd be something like a little streak in the bangs. But the photo with the short dark hair and the bright feathery edges? Awesome!
Have you ever given someone pink hair? What kind of product do you use for colors like that?
Oh My Goodness...some of that hair is amazing! You stylists are truly artists!! I think a streak of pink is so much fun! I am not that daring but maybe one day!
Happy Pink Sat
xoxo Molly
Great blog...I am so glad you came by mine so I could come here..and you know what..some of less gals look great with PINK hair..hugs and smiles Gloria
Do Pink Haired people have more FUN? Hmmmm... Happy Pink Saturday! ENJOY your day! Fifi
Virginia, Your pink today is so much fun. My sister was a hairdresser and she dyed her hair a pretty pale pink for some hair dresser affair. she actually looked beautiful. We have teased her for years. Love your pics of pink hair.
Hugs...Jeanne
My precious future daughter-in-law is slightly on the edgy side and she almost always has something in her hair - often pink, kind of like pic #5. She pulls it off and looks adorable. I'm afraid if I were young again I would probably do it too!
Have a perfectly pink weekend...Kathy
My precious future daughter-in-law is slightly on the edgy side and she almost always has something in her hair - often pink, kind of like pic #5. She pulls it off and looks adorable. I'm afraid if I were young again I would probably do it too!
Have a perfectly pink weekend...Kathy
I love it! I think altering your hair is temporary. It is a fun and harmless way to express your individuality! I, personally, like the pale pinks best, but this probably wouldn't work for my reddish hair. sigh...
Happy Pink Saturday!
Actually, some of the pink hair is kinda cute..just so long as it's someone else. :). Happy Pink Saturday..
Fun stuff! I have a pink hair slide show ready for next week - it's a cute look for young women/teens!
Haha! I'm gonna have to think about it!
Are we ready to ship our packages?
Wonderful pink hair pics, I think it's a fun idea!!!
*Happy Pink Saturday*
I wouldn't mind trying some light pink hair. Don't think my Dh would appreciate it though. Happy Pink
Kindredly,EllenL
Virginia, thank you for leaving a comment on my blog yesterday. Thank you for sharing beautifully done pink hair do. Happy Pink weekend. Chloe Patricia
Happy Pink Saturday, Virginia.
These pictures really had me shaking my head. I guess I will stick with my gray hair.
Crazy hair there! I like pink, but not in my hair! Happy Pink Saturday! Suzie Button
I like almost anything pink except hair. I guess if you are young and beautiful like the girls in your pictures you can get away with it....but can you imagine how an old grammy like me would look with pink hair...uhh...not a pretty thought.
Have a happy Thanksgiving
Thank you for visiting me today!
What a great blog you have! My sister-in-law once had an entire head of bright fuschia pink hair! (She's a hairdresser, so she was always trying new looks on herself!)
Oh my goodness! I wish I was that brave! I wait forever between dye jobs because I'm afraid they won't get it right. ...sign me the red head with dark roots!
Post a Comment