TRUST GOD ONE DAY AT A TIME! &
“PRAY WITHOUT CEASING! ”

Never let anything so fill you with sorrow as to make you forget the joy of the Christ risen...Mother Teresa

BELIEVE
To believe is to know that every day is a new beginning.It is to trust that miracles happen, and dreams really do come true.To believe is to see angels dancing among the clouds,To know the wonder of a stardust sky and the wisdom of the man in the moon.To believe is to know the value of a nurturing heart,The innocence of a child’s eyes and the beauty of an aging hand,for it is through their teachings we learn to love.To believe is to find the strength and courage that lies within us.When it is time to pick up the pieces and begin again.To believe is to know we are not alone,That life is a gift and this is our time to cherish it.To believe is to know that wonderful surprises are just waiting to happen,And all our hopes and dreams are within reach.If only we believe.
- Author Unknown

St. Ignatius of Loyola

Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty, my memory, my understanding, and my entire will, All I have and call my own.

You have given all to me. To you, Lord, I return it.

Everything is yours; do with it what you will. Give me only your love and your grace, that is enough for me.

Friday, May 31, 2013

What Suffering Teach Us


In a cross is where my Jesus hung and die for me, it is at the foot of that cross where I leave and offered all my suffering, worries and disappointment to my God for the conversion of sinners and the atonement of my sins and of the whole world.
When I suffered I am reminded of how much our Lord endure for our salvation. I had and still have my share of suffering, but I now look at it in a different light. It has made me a better more understanding  person, I appreciate each day more and try to live with more compassion and love for others.

What suffering teach us.
We derive immense merit from every suffering borne patiently, even the little sufferings of our daily live.
God will give us abundant strength to bear suffering if we only ask Him.
If we bear our suffering patiently, they lose their sting of bitterness.
Above all, every suffering is a share in the Passion of our Lord.

Five Bible Verses About Suffering
Romans 5: 3-5
And not only that, but we also boast in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not disappoint us, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit that has been given to us.

1Peter 5:10
10 And after you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, support, strengthen, and establish you.

Romans 8:18
18 I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory about to be revealed to us.

John 16:33
33 I have said this to you, so that in me you may have peace. In the world you face persecution. But take courage; I have conquered the world!”

1 Peter 4:12-13
12 Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal that is taking place among you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you. 13 But rejoice insofar as you are sharing Christ’s sufferings, so that you may also be glad and shout for joy when his glory is revealed.

Prayer
“May today there be peace within.
May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you.
May you be content knowing that you are a child of God.
Let this presence settle into our bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, danse, praise and love. 
It is there for each and everyone of you.” 

Teresa of Avila


Linked with:Spiritual Sundays

No comments: