Living in joy is a choice! And I am choosing joy more and more everyday. After letting go and letting God be God, life is so much more enjoyable. I release all pressures, fears, worries and anxiety . I am focusing only on the present moment...who knows what lies ahead tomorrow...today is only where I live in God's tender loving care.
Below are some bible verses about joy.
You have made known to me the paths of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence.’ - Acts 2:28
Below are some bible verses about joy.
You have made known to me the paths of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence.’ - Acts 2:28
'But rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.' - Luke 10:20
'Verily, verily, I say unto you, you shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned to joy.' - John 16:20
'The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace' – Galatians 5:22
'Our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name.' - Psalm 32:21
'The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoices; and with my song I will praise him.' - Psalm 28:7
'Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the Lord.' - Psalm 105:3
'Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation' – Psalm 51:12
'These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer: I have overcome the world.' - John 16:33
'And the angel said unto them, Fear not; for, behold, I bring you good tidings and great joy, which shall be to all people.' - Luke 2:10



No comments:
Post a Comment